Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst performance of the season? 21:57 - Feb 20 with 1718 viewsNutkins_Return

But from somewhere we got a win. I don't even know where to start. Great night in terms of results.

How do we put some energy into the side. Birmingham will be fresh.

We need Brandon Williams.
Worst performance of the season? on 21:59 - Feb 20 with 1651 viewsIllinoisblue

Given the opposition, by far the worst. Outbattled and outplayed for long periods of the game.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Worst performance of the season? on 21:59 - Feb 20 with 1633 viewsRadlett_blue

Subs failed to improve the team. Broadhead for Sarmineto at h/t was an odd one. Was a physical encounter; hope we don't have too many injuries for Saturday.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Worst performance of the season? on 22:04 - Feb 20 with 1527 viewsIllinoisblue

Worst performance of the season? on 21:59 - Feb 20 by Radlett_blue

Subs failed to improve the team. Broadhead for Sarmineto at h/t was an odd one. Was a physical encounter; hope we don't have too many injuries for Saturday.

Apart from the match winner 😄

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Worst performance of the season? on 22:05 - Feb 20 with 1493 viewskeighleyblue

They looked knackered, those away trips taken their toll. I actually thought it was a fantastic win, given the circumstances.
Worst performance of the season? on 22:06 - Feb 20 with 1446 viewsNthQldITFC

Was Sarmiento concussed? We seemed to make 6 subs in 4 blocks, or was it 5! So one must have been for concussion, mustn't it?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Worst performance of the season? on 22:07 - Feb 20 with 1408 viewsRadlett_blue

Worst performance of the season? on 22:06 - Feb 20 by NthQldITFC

Was Sarmiento concussed? We seemed to make 6 subs in 4 blocks, or was it 5! So one must have been for concussion, mustn't it?

No, Rotherham made a concussion sub, so that gave us an extra one. Unless Keith Stroud got it wrong, for a change.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Worst performance of the season? on 22:07 - Feb 20 with 1394 viewsHarryMunk

Worst performance of the season? on 22:05 - Feb 20 by keighleyblue

They looked knackered, those away trips taken their toll. I actually thought it was a fantastic win, given the circumstances.

Away trips? How have they taken there toll?

Do you mean the long distances travelling?
Worst performance of the season? on 22:10 - Feb 20 with 1325 viewsBluespeed225

Every season has games like this, last season, Port Vale was a struggle after a huge win 3 days before, so we take the result, Leicester V Leeds on Friday, a result in our favor there, we beat Brum and tonight will be forgotten!
Login to get fewer ads

Worst performance of the season? on 22:10 - Feb 20 with 1321 viewskeighleyblue

Worst performance of the season? on 22:07 - Feb 20 by HarryMunk

Away trips? How have they taken there toll?

Do you mean the long distances travelling?

yes, exactly that
Worst performance of the season? on 22:12 - Feb 20 with 1262 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sarmiento was MIA and needed to go off. But Odoffin made Broady look like a little kid. I don’t know who else you can bring on there though. Maybe Hutch.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Worst performance of the season? on 22:14 - Feb 20 with 1219 viewsNutkins_Return

We did but even Luongo and Broadhead struggled.

McKenna is doing his best to hide it but he seems really annoyed but saying the right things 3 games in 6 days.

That Hladky error can't be down to tiredness and we were doing better 2nd half and that just let them right in. He sounded frustrated about that 2nd. Hladky has had a good season. Just can't bare flapping about strange punch choices etc. the confidence he has with his passing he needs to put into his handling. Just worry in the playoffs that sort of keeping. I wondered whether mcKenna might choose Walton based on Rotherham putting balls in. Worst type of opposition for Hladky.
[Post edited 20 Feb 22:21]
Worst performance of the season? on 22:18 - Feb 20 with 1160 viewsrattram

Probably our worst performance for a year, but a WIN!!
So many unforced errors. I think the manager will be having a quiet word with quite a few players right now
Worst performance of the season? on 22:18 - Feb 20 with 1157 viewsNthQldITFC

Worst performance of the season? on 22:14 - Feb 20 by Nutkins_Return

McKenna is doing his best to hide it but he seems really annoyed but saying the right things 3 games in 6 days.

That Hladky error can't be down to tiredness and we were doing better 2nd half and that just let them right in. He sounded frustrated about that 2nd. Hladky has had a good season. Just can't bare flapping about strange punch choices etc. the confidence he has with his passing he needs to put into his handling. Just worry in the playoffs that sort of keeping. I wondered whether mcKenna might choose Walton based on Rotherham putting balls in. Worst type of opposition for Hladky.

I wondered about that this morning, but it's a big call to make. Walton looks a bit grumpy on the bench. Vas was pretty good overall, but as you say some strange catch/punch/stay at home decisions sometimes.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Worst performance of the season? on 22:21 - Feb 20 with 1104 viewsHarryMunk

Worst performance of the season? on 22:10 - Feb 20 by keighleyblue

yes, exactly that

Wow.

Thought so.

When you say 'toll', what do you mean by this?
Worst performance of the season? on 22:23 - Feb 20 with 1044 viewsNutkins_Return

Worst performance of the season? on 22:18 - Feb 20 by NthQldITFC

I wondered about that this morning, but it's a big call to make. Walton looks a bit grumpy on the bench. Vas was pretty good overall, but as you say some strange catch/punch/stay at home decisions sometimes.

Vaz did come and take a ball out of the air towards end. Just more of that please. I wild one handed punch in bodies is suicide.

Hladky has some great qualities as well and rate him as an overall package. I don't subscribe to swapping keepers about but Walton's height would have been really useful tonight.
Worst performance of the season? on 22:25 - Feb 20 with 999 viewsTommy_ITFC

Sorry mate I meant to upvote
Worst performance of the season? on 22:26 - Feb 20 with 992 viewsLeoMuff

Worst performance of the season? on 22:14 - Feb 20 by Nutkins_Return

Kmac looked furious in post match interview, wether that was the awful pen decision or the performance I don’t know.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Worst performance of the season? on 22:33 - Feb 20 with 916 viewsbilllm

Worst performance of the season? on 22:10 - Feb 20 by keighleyblue

yes, exactly that

Tiredness is catching up with us, Brum will be very difficult, draw probably,
Worst performance of the season? on 23:19 - Feb 20 with 749 viewsNutkins_Return

Worst performance of the season? on 22:33 - Feb 20 by billlm

Tiredness is catching up with us, Brum will be very difficult, draw probably,

Let's see. 4 days rest is significant over 3 I guess...

We struggle against Rotherham style teams...Birmingham could suit us. If you are them you go max press and energy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024