Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) 21:29 - Feb 13 with 2565 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:30 - Feb 13 with 2181 viewsjasondozzell

Brilliant. They go to West Brom next too. That won't be easy.
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:30 - Feb 13 with 2177 viewsnorthants

Bristol looking good here...
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:31 - Feb 13 with 2136 viewsSWBlue22

Yeah but Leeds ?
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:32 - Feb 13 with 2129 viewsAviator

GTFI!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:32 - Feb 13 with 2124 viewshomer_123

Its easy to break down teams who play with a high block and counter attack.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:33 - Feb 13 with 2084 viewsSitfcB

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:31 - Feb 13 by SWBlue22

Yeah but Leeds ?

They’ll lose a couple soon.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:33 - Feb 13 with 2060 viewsNthQldITFC

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:30 - Feb 13 by northants

Bristol looking good here...

That's a fine pair for Bristol.

Let's hope they keep them out for the rest of the game.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:33 - Feb 13 with 2061 viewspointofblue

Yeah but Leeds ?

I think it will be a miracle if both Leeds and Southampton lose on the same night. And we have two games in hand on Leeds - win both and we're level with them.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:39 - Feb 13 with 1927 viewsGlasgowBlue

and then there were three

Iron Lion Zion

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:39 - Feb 13 with 1922 viewsHelp

Leeds and Southampton play each other last game of the season. Sadly see Leeds in 2nd and Southampton 3rd or 4th with us.
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:40 - Feb 13 with 1899 viewsbaxterbasics

3-0 WTF!

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:40 - Feb 13 with 1891 viewsquirkie

Lovely 3rd goal that

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:40 - Feb 13 with 1881 viewsSteve_M

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:40 - Feb 13 by baxterbasics

3-0 WTF!

That was a great goal.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:41 - Feb 13 with 1856 viewsgainsboroughblue

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:39 - Feb 13 by GlasgowBlue

and then there were three

Be interesting to see how they react to this. Especially given they nearly came a cropper Saturday just gone.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:41 - Feb 13 with 1853 viewsnorthants

Proper ripped to shreds tonight. You can see albion doing them too....
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:41 - Feb 13 with 1844 viewshomer_123

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:40 - Feb 13 by Steve_M

That was a great goal.

Feels very familiar

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:43 - Feb 13 with 1806 viewsbazza

That’s a cracking result 3-0
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:43 - Feb 13 with 1803 viewsNthQldITFC

Psychological blow for Saints. Shame.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:44 - Feb 13 with 1779 viewsGlasgowBlue

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:40 - Feb 13 by Steve_M

That was a great goal.

Six goals conceded in their last two games. Against bottom half of the table* opposition. They can be got at.

*At start of play.

Iron Lion Zion

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:45 - Feb 13 with 1703 viewsgainsboroughblue

We'll probably need to congratulate Leeds for winning promotion for the 2nd time this season.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:46 - Feb 13 with 1689 viewsJimmy86

We need to capitalise on this, starting tomorrow night at Millwall.. Swansea are Sh1te, but you watch them pull a result out of the bag against us on Sat 😞
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:46 - Feb 13 with 1651 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:43 - Feb 13 by NthQldITFC

Psychological blow for Saints. Shame.

Could this be their ‘Forest Green moment’…
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:51 - Feb 13 with 1519 viewsBigalhunter

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:33 - Feb 13 by pointofblue

I think it will be a miracle if both Leeds and Southampton lose on the same night. And we have two games in hand on Leeds - win both and we're level with them.

Agreed, Swansea are an aberration that leak goals like a busted sieve.
I see Southampton as a far bigger problem than flaky old Leeds.
Hopefully, this is their Forest Green moment now.
When a long unbeaten run comes to an end, it can fall apart quite spectacularly, and the warning signs were definitely there when they shipped three against Huddersfield on Saturday.
A hideously nail biting 1-2 at Millwall tomorrow and I’ll be bouncing round the room frightening the grandkids again.
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:54 - Feb 13 with 1451 viewsLankHenners

The first half-decent team they've played in months and get soundly beaten. Russell Martin absolute fraud. We're back in the game.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 21:58 - Feb 13 with 1334 viewsSWBlue22

Yeah but Leeds ?

I do hope so starting with Plymouth this weekend. My dislike for Leeds is at its peak now I don’t think there is a club I dislike more right now than Leeds !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024