Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another defensive error 14:08 - Feb 10 with 1938 viewsGlasgowBlue

Awful pass out from Edmundson

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Another defensive error on 14:09 - Feb 10 with 1499 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

Hladky’s got to do better as well.
Another defensive error on 14:10 - Feb 10 with 1474 viewsNutkins_Return

Another defensive error on 14:09 - Feb 10 by OsmansCleanSheet

Hladky’s got to do better as well.

Poor playing out again. Very poor goalkeeping. We seem to be back at the place when Hladky first came when nearly every shot on target is going in.
Another defensive error on 14:11 - Feb 10 with 1432 viewsblueasfook

Another defensive error on 14:10 - Feb 10 by Nutkins_Return

Poor playing out again. Very poor goalkeeping. We seem to be back at the place when Hladky first came when nearly every shot on target is going in.

Yep. To be fair not all his fault. But give Walts a go!

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Another defensive error on 14:12 - Feb 10 with 1428 viewsIllinoisblue

We seem determined to shoot ourselves in the foot. Idiotic pass from Fridge.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Another defensive error on 14:12 - Feb 10 with 1422 viewsJimmy86

We really are the architects of our own downfall... It is so disappointing... Good goal, mind you, but Swift has that quality..
Another defensive error on 14:12 - Feb 10 with 1422 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

Another defensive error on 14:10 - Feb 10 by Nutkins_Return

He doesn’t seem to save much does he?
Another defensive error on 14:12 - Feb 10 with 1408 viewsgainsboroughblue

Is that now 7 shots on target against and 7 conceded?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Another defensive error on 14:15 - Feb 10 with 1304 viewsNutkins_Return

Another defensive error on 14:12 - Feb 10 by gainsboroughblue

Is that now 7 shots on target against and 7 conceded?

Its not going to be far. In fairness Walton was in goal for 2 but I personally didn't think he could do a lot there.

Hladky has been a weakness for weeks I'm sorry to say. Had an excellent first half the season. It's a theme of his career unfortunately.
Login to get fewer ads

Another defensive error on 14:16 - Feb 10 with 1286 viewsGlasgowBlue

Another defensive error on 14:12 - Feb 10 by OsmansCleanSheet

He doesn’t seem to save much does he?

How many did he keep out against Leicester just two league games ago?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Another defensive error on 14:23 - Feb 10 with 1213 viewsOldFart71

Must admit I questioned Hladky a couple of games ago and suggested a change. It's admirable that as a manager you don't throw a player out of the team for one mistake, but he's now made three or four in as many games. I also thought we needed another centre back. Both have been found out against West Brom.
Another defensive error on 15:29 - Feb 10 with 1106 viewsNutkins_Return

Another defensive error on 14:16 - Feb 10 by GlasgowBlue

How many did he keep out against Leicester just two league games ago?

He was good against Leicester over the whole game. Very odd movement for their goal (not sure if he slipped). But one good game but a lot of errors in games around that has to be addressed.

As someone else said it is admirable the McKenna has backed him but he has to do better than he has in the last 6 weeks or so.

Hladky is such a a good guy, and he's been a big part of what we've done this season. But his form is not good. And his career has been streaky throughout.
Another defensive error on 15:32 - Feb 10 with 1095 viewsLankHenners

Not having Edmundson getting blamed for that - it was a fine ball to play out, Harness called for it, was in space, then was flat on his heels waiting for the ball to arrive with no awareness of the player closing him down. Then it gets sidefooted from 25 yards with Hladky right behind it and it somehow squeezes in.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Another defensive error on 15:34 - Feb 10 with 1078 viewspointofblue

Another defensive error on 15:32 - Feb 10 by LankHenners

Not having Edmundson getting blamed for that - it was a fine ball to play out, Harness called for it, was in space, then was flat on his heels waiting for the ball to arrive with no awareness of the player closing him down. Then it gets sidefooted from 25 yards with Hladky right behind it and it somehow squeezes in.

Going from his report, I think Phil thinks similarly.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Another defensive error on 15:35 - Feb 10 with 1073 viewsDubtractor

Edmondson's pass was bad, but Hladky letting that in was awful.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Another defensive error on 15:37 - Feb 10 with 1057 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

100% on Harness. Also over hit cross’s and gave the ball away again, similar to when he came on last week.
[Post edited 10 Feb 15:41]
Another defensive error on 15:39 - Feb 10 with 1044 viewsNutkins_Return

It's not Harness's game at all that though, but you are right it's very harsh to blame Edmundson. Particularly when it should never have been let it. Genuinely couldn't believe it had gone it. It was accurate but not a rocket. Regulation palm away that.

Also Edmundson did great for our 1st goal
Another defensive error on 15:39 - Feb 10 with 1038 viewsHerbivore

Another defensive error on 15:35 - Feb 10 by Dubtractor

Edmondson's pass was bad, but Hladky letting that in was awful.

Didn't think he was great for the first either. Poor from Woolf initially but you've got to be covering your near post.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Another defensive error on 15:43 - Feb 10 with 1002 viewsLankHenners

Another defensive error on 15:37 - Feb 10 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

100% on Harness. Also over hit cross’s and gave the ball away again, similar to when he came on last week.
[Post edited 10 Feb 15:41]

Been saying it for a while he's one of the most bizarrely over-rated players we have. He has a decent few games where he'll get an assist or even score and people start hyping him up saying he's better than Broadhead etc. then reverts to being essentially off the pace for Championship level.

He's far too careless with the ball and just doesn't have the brain that our other forwards have. Makes himself available for the pass, calls for it, then just stands and watches while a West Brom player nips in and is chasing shadows while it gets passed around him. If he takes more (or indeed any) care he can turn and get us up the pitch and we're talking about a great pass out from Fridge to start an attack.

Another defensive error on 15:44 - Feb 10 with 989 viewspointofblue

Another defensive error on 15:39 - Feb 10 by Herbivore

Didn't think he was great for the first either. Poor from Woolf initially but you've got to be covering your near post.

Glad you said that, as I did wonder how he was beaten at near post.

I was arguing against Walton coming back in, but now I'm starting to think it's time.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Another defensive error on 15:46 - Feb 10 with 970 viewsLankHenners

Another defensive error on 15:39 - Feb 10 by Nutkins_Return

It's not Harness's game at all that though, but you are right it's very harsh to blame Edmundson. Particularly when it should never have been let it. Genuinely couldn't believe it had gone it. It was accurate but not a rocket. Regulation palm away that.

Also Edmundson did great for our 1st goal

I think being able to take a ball under little pressure that you've just called for without standing and waiting for it shouldn't be beyond the remit of any Championship level player to be honest. Not really sure what about it 'isn't his game'.

Another defensive error on 15:49 - Feb 10 with 951 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Another defensive error on 15:43 - Feb 10 by LankHenners

Been saying it for a while he's one of the most bizarrely over-rated players we have. He has a decent few games where he'll get an assist or even score and people start hyping him up saying he's better than Broadhead etc. then reverts to being essentially off the pace for Championship level.

He's far too careless with the ball and just doesn't have the brain that our other forwards have. Makes himself available for the pass, calls for it, then just stands and watches while a West Brom player nips in and is chasing shadows while it gets passed around him. If he takes more (or indeed any) care he can turn and get us up the pitch and we're talking about a great pass out from Fridge to start an attack.

I’m going to be completely honest I’ve never been a huge fan of him. Although, that’s dangerous territory on here lol. He obviously has a goal in him but he can be pretty wasteful and flat footed when teams are in a low block. If the game is right he can put a shift in and do a lot of running (Leicester at home come to mind). Last week in injury time he was the only one letting out attacks break down.

I’d rather Taylor come on than Harness.
Another defensive error on 15:50 - Feb 10 with 943 viewssw20tractor

Another defensive error on 15:43 - Feb 10 by LankHenners

Harness the scapegoat again. Wasn’t great when he came on but I can think of two or three that did a lot worse than him today.
Would feel aggrieved if I was him with the reaction he receives from some of our fanbase.
Another defensive error on 15:51 - Feb 10 with 922 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Another defensive error on 15:50 - Feb 10 by sw20tractor

Harness the scapegoat again. Wasn’t great when he came on but I can think of two or three that did a lot worse than him today.
Would feel aggrieved if I was him with the reaction he receives from some of our fanbase.

On TWTD you mean? It’s just a discussion, I’m sure everyone is cheering him on when he’s on the pitch.
Another defensive error on 15:52 - Feb 10 with 912 viewsLankHenners

Another defensive error on 15:49 - Feb 10 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I’m going to be completely honest I’ve never been a huge fan of him. Although, that’s dangerous territory on here lol. He obviously has a goal in him but he can be pretty wasteful and flat footed when teams are in a low block. If the game is right he can put a shift in and do a lot of running (Leicester at home come to mind). Last week in injury time he was the only one letting out attacks break down.

I’d rather Taylor come on than Harness.

Agree, his strengths are he can run about and he's shown he can take up decent positions in the box, but in games where you need to have a good amount of technical ability on the field he's pretty crap.

Another defensive error on 15:53 - Feb 10 with 900 viewssw20tractor

Another defensive error on 15:51 - Feb 10 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

On TWTD you mean? It’s just a discussion, I’m sure everyone is cheering him on when he’s on the pitch.

Yes, that’s fair
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024