Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enough... 20:52 - Feb 10 with 651 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/feb/10/im-so-scared-please-come-hind-raja

‘I’m so scared, please come’: Hind Rajab, six, found dead in Gaza 12 days after cry for help
Girl who pleaded with Red Crescent to rescue her found dead along with several relatives and two paramedics who tried to save her

The Palestinian Red Crescent Society (PRCS) said that it had located its bombed-out ambulance just metres away, and that its two paramedics, Yusuf Al-Zeino and Ahmed Al-Madhoun, had also been killed.
Footage shared by the PRCS showed what it said were the mangled remains of the ambulance that was struck.

Sorry if I come across as obsessed.
It's genocide.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Enough... on 20:56 - Feb 10 with 616 viewsDJR

This is absolutely shocking.

I remember the Red Crescent posting her call shortly after it happened, and stating that the two medics sent to rescue her were missing.
Enough... on 21:07 - Feb 10 with 580 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is concern about the systematic destruction of a population an obsession? I don’t think so. If anything I’m surprised at how little outrage there’s been and more people should be ‘obsessed’/discussed by what’s going on. It does indeed look more and more like genocide as the weeks go by.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Enough... on 21:15 - Feb 10 with 561 viewsStokieBlue

Enough... on 21:07 - Feb 10 by Swansea_Blue

Is concern about the systematic destruction of a population an obsession? I don’t think so. If anything I’m surprised at how little outrage there’s been and more people should be ‘obsessed’/discussed by what’s going on. It does indeed look more and more like genocide as the weeks go by.

He was accused by a poster of being obsessed with it yesterday.

It was quite the moment given said poster is obsessed with immigration and frequently posts rather nasty things about it.

On subject the subject of the thread, it's utterly horrible and it's amazing that many leaders (and populace) around the world still seem to think it's some form of justified protective action.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Enough... on 21:20 - Feb 10 with 540 viewsSwansea_Blue

Enough... on 21:15 - Feb 10 by StokieBlue

It was quite the moment given said poster is obsessed with immigration and frequently posts rather nasty things about it.

On subject the subject of the thread, it's utterly horrible and it's amazing that many leaders (and populace) around the world still seem to think it's some form of justified protective action.

SB

Ah, I missed that but sensed it was a dig. If standing up for kids being murdered is being obsessive, we should all be obsessed about it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Enough... on 21:29 - Feb 10 with 518 viewsfactual_blue

Enough... on 21:15 - Feb 10 by StokieBlue

SB

Would this also be a poster who is keen on prison violence?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024