Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? 15:22 - Feb 5 with 2281 viewsbluelagos

No, me neither - but then I am not into desperate performative journalism or politicing.

Utter pair of w@nkers.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 15:43 - Feb 5 with 1754 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 15:46 - Feb 5 with 1742 viewsIllinoisblue

The fact either of those two scumbags are still in position is beyond disgrace.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 16:06 - Feb 5 with 1714 viewsElderGrizzly

Like Matt Hancock's Covid Test target, it will of course be met completely legitimately...
Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 16:27 - Feb 5 with 1684 viewsfactual_blue

Spoiler alert

Whoever loses the bet will weasel out of it.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 16:53 - Feb 5 with 1635 viewsKeno

I have a list of people who we should put on a plane to Rwanda starting with

Piers Morgan
Michael McIntyre
Post Office Execs
Clive ******* ***** **** Thomas
The Tory Cabinet (apart from Penny Mordaunt)
Ant and Dec

who else you got?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 16:54 - Feb 5 with 1627 viewsBlueschev

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 16:53 - Feb 5 by Keno

Piers Morgan
Michael McIntyre
Post Office Execs
Ant and Dec

who else you got?

Tom Hunt
Kevin Piper
Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 16:55 - Feb 5 with 1623 viewsElderGrizzly

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 16:54 - Feb 5 by Blueschev

Tom Hunt
Kevin Piper

David Nugent
Darren Huckerby
Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 16:57 - Feb 5 with 1620 viewsbluelagos

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 16:53 - Feb 5 by Keno

Piers Morgan
Michael McIntyre
Post Office Execs
Ant and Dec

who else you got?

Richard Madeley
Elaine Page
Celine Dion

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 16:57 - Feb 5 with 1618 viewsStNeotsBlue

Piers Morgan
Michael McIntyre
Post Office Execs
Ant and Dec

who else you got?

Darren Huckerby.

Phill from Bedford.
Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 17:01 - Feb 5 with 1605 viewspositivity

Piers Morgan
Michael McIntyre
Post Office Execs
Ant and Dec

who else you got?

penny mourdant
chris sutton
lawrence fox

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 17:13 - Feb 5 with 1590 viewsBlueschev

Piers Morgan
Michael McIntyre
Post Office Execs
Ant and Dec

who else you got?

Jack Whitehall
The entire cast / crew of Mrs Brown's Boys
Phil Collins
Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 17:54 - Feb 5 with 1526 viewsIllinoisblue

As ever, CWS nails it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 18:18 - Feb 5 with 1479 viewsfactual_blue

Piers Morgan
Michael McIntyre
Post Office Execs
Ant and Dec

who else you got?

Putting anybody on a plane with piers morgan is a cruel and unusual punishment to which nobody, no matter how vile, should be exposed.

Although I'd make an exception for farage and boris.

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 18:20 - Feb 5 with 1469 viewsKeno

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 18:18 - Feb 5 by factual_blue

Putting anybody on a plane with piers morgan is a cruel and unusual punishment to which nobody, no matter how vile, should be exposed.

and Rees-Moggy

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 18:21 - Feb 5 with 1459 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 18:20 - Feb 5 by Keno

and Rees-Moggy

He'd be made to fly holding onto the undercarriage.

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 18:41 - Feb 5 with 1432 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Stop the Punts

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 18:47 - Feb 5 with 1409 viewsKeno

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 18:21 - Feb 5 by factual_blue

He'd be made to fly holding onto the undercarriage.

isnt that what Nanny usually does for him?

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 18:55 - Feb 5 with 1409 viewsfactual_blue

I hear rishi is opening a book on Charles' survival.

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 21:31 - Feb 5 with 1289 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 18:41 - Feb 5 by You_Bloo_Right

Stop the Punts

You appear to have made a spelling error in your final word there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 22:13 - Feb 5 with 1257 viewsSomethingBlue

The current government are banking on creating a population dumb enough that things like this are brushed off as "a bit of a laugh". They're getting there unfortunately, but at the election they need to be shown that the majority still find them utterly abhorrent.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 10:09 - Feb 6 with 1061 viewsmylittletown

Piers Morgan
Michael McIntyre
Post Office Execs
Ant and Dec

who else you got?

Farage
Boris Johnson
Truss
Corbyn
Laura Kuenssberg

Michael McIntyre is a really good shout. He is a nasty arrogant punt.
Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 10:22 - Feb 6 with 1026 viewsblueasfook

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 16:57 - Feb 5 by bluelagos

Richard Madeley
Elaine Page
Celine Dion

Richard Madeley I'll go with. What did Elaine Page do to deserve deportation?

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 10:23 - Feb 6 with 1012 viewsblueasfook

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 18:18 - Feb 5 by factual_blue

All the people who live in your head rent-free

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 10:27 - Feb 6 with 979 viewsKeno

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 10:22 - Feb 6 by blueasfook

well I heard that was a fall out after she changed the lyrics of the song about him from "Dont cry for me BlueyLagos"

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 10:37 - Feb 6 with 957 viewsbluelagos

Anyone want a wager they do/don't get anyone on a plane to Rwanda? on 10:22 - Feb 6 by blueasfook

Radio 2 is my goto listening when out and about - except on a Sunday when Michael Ball and Elaine Paige manage to put out a few hours of utter drivel.

Genuinely impossible to listen to.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024