Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moore and Al Hamadi will make a huge difference to our season 17:05 - Feb 3 with 598 viewsDubtractor

No hiding from the fact we've not looked anything like aa much of a goal threat since Hirst got injured.

The difference from Moore was huge, not just the goal threat but his link and hold up play.

And you could already see the aggression and hunger from Al Hamadi.

Today is a really poor loss, but that second half should give us all hope that we'll get back in the groove in the coming weeks.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Moore and Al Hamadi will make a huge difference to our season on 17:09 - Feb 3 with 540 viewsLankHenners

Yep, both a real handful but Moore especially. Not only his obvious strength attacking and holding the ball but quite a few times defenders got sucked in to him, wary of his threat, which left a player relatively free at the back post. Unfortunately today we didn't make the most of it when it fell to us in that manner.

Such a shame we threw the game away by being crap in the 1st half. I know Preston were clinging on and wouldn't have played like that if it were 0-0 but with Moore on with the game in that state probably gets us the win.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Moore and Al Hamadi will make a huge difference to our season on 17:32 - Feb 3 with 423 viewsDubtractor

Moore and Al Hamadi will make a huge difference to our season on 17:09 - Feb 3 by LankHenners

Yep, both a real handful but Moore especially. Not only his obvious strength attacking and holding the ball but quite a few times defenders got sucked in to him, wary of his threat, which left a player relatively free at the back post. Unfortunately today we didn't make the most of it when it fell to us in that manner.

Such a shame we threw the game away by being crap in the 1st half. I know Preston were clinging on and wouldn't have played like that if it were 0-0 but with Moore on with the game in that state probably gets us the win.

Agree with all of that.

Don't want to be too harsh on Jackson, as he's playing above his level and never shirks anything, but he is far too easy for Championship players to defend against. Your point about Moore sucking defenders into him sums that up, and it really does create space for our other players.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024