Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random 13:16 - Jan 31 with 2034 viewsKeno

transfer rumour just to bring some excitement to the afternoon!!

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random on 13:19 - Jan 31 with 1999 viewshoppy

Liam Sole.

Definite info - been seen at Portman Road in the last week...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random on 13:28 - Jan 31 with 1933 viewsParky

I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random on 13:19 - Jan 31 by hoppy

Liam Sole.

Definite info - been seen at Portman Road in the last week...

Oh Hyeon Gyu signing on loan from Celtic, but he’s at the Asia Cup.
I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random on 13:40 - Jan 31 with 1867 viewsJ2BLUE

Tuanzebe is in Cardiff for a medical. Going through if Town can get Michal Helik over the line from Huddersfield. Fee 1.25m and Baggott on loan for the rest of the season. Huddersfield cashing in to fund a move for a striker.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random on 13:44 - Jan 31 with 1842 viewsKieran_Knows

Town hoping to sign Josh Coburn from Middlesbrough. Offer is in £2m (plus add on's). Only issue is he is currently out injured an unsure how long for. Boro considering the offer at the minute.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random on 13:50 - Jan 31 with 1776 viewsIpswichRising

Drogba coming out of retirement on the request of the owners for the second half of the season
I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random on 13:52 - Jan 31 with 1765 viewsBlueySwede

Apparantly we are on the verge signing Norwich Citys most valuable player, Jonathan Rowe, for an initial fee of £25.
I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random on 13:52 - Jan 31 with 1752 viewsgiant_stow

Grant Holt is coming out of retirement to sign for you. Agent Lambert Mk 2

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random on 13:54 - Jan 31 with 1733 viewssurreyblue

Leif Davis and Luke Woolfenden are currently having medicals at West Ham in a £50m double swoop. Cresswell to return to Ipswich on a six month loan in return.

However the deal is contingent on Ipswich agreeing deals with Plymouth (for Morgan Whittaker), Nottingham Forest (for Divock Origi) and Chelsea (for Trevor Chalobah). An irate looking David Moyes has been spotted in the Stratford Westfield branch of KFC on the phone saying "Mark, you told me those deals were basically done!"
[Post edited 31 Jan 13:54]
Login to get fewer ads

I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random on 14:02 - Jan 31 with 1646 viewsbaxterbasics

Josh Sargent and Jonathan Rowe both seen just now at the Railway pub.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random on 14:03 - Jan 31 with 1630 viewshoppy

I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random on 13:52 - Jan 31 by giant_stow

"you"?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random on 14:05 - Jan 31 with 1603 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

Bersant Celina is currently at Portman Road having a medical.
I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random on 14:06 - Jan 31 with 1592 viewsjoepublic

Owen Wijndal,
Dutch left full back at Ajax on loan to Antwep.

I bumped him with my trolly at Aldi as he was stareing at the cheese department.

Seems like a lovely chap.

Poll: If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places?

I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random on 14:09 - Jan 31 with 1558 viewsgiant_stow

I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random on 14:03 - Jan 31 by hoppy

"you"?

brute.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random on 14:09 - Jan 31 with 1551 viewsBlueBoots

Changing Omari Hutchinson's loan into a permanent deal for £1.5m; Chelsea looking to make room for new players in their squad, and Omari has "done a George Hirst" telling them that after being at Ipswich he doesn't want to be anywhere else.

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random on 14:15 - Jan 31 with 1500 viewsTractorCam

Dion Charles incoming from Bolton, £600k.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random on 14:27 - Jan 31 with 1455 viewsMJallday

Batistuta is finally coming

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random on 14:35 - Jan 31 with 1425 viewsbritbiker

I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random on 13:52 - Jan 31 by giant_stow

No worries, he would fail the medical. One blood test in the arm and he would be rolling around the floor holding his ankle.
I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random on 14:59 - Jan 31 with 1352 viewsGarv

Peter Odemwinge is outside PR demanding to be signed.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random on 15:03 - Jan 31 with 1320 viewsAnsty

Hope you enjoyed it sir.
I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random on 15:06 - Jan 31 with 1301 viewsKeno

I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random on 15:03 - Jan 31 by Ansty

Hope you enjoyed it sir.

I did, thank you!!

it deserves the POTD accolade

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random on 15:33 - Jan 31 with 1234 viewsHelp

Freudian slip?
I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random on 15:54 - Jan 31 with 1163 viewsyorkshireblue

Arsenal youngter Khayon Edwards - seven goals in ten games for thier U23 this season - loan deal, with an obligation to buy if promoted.
I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random on 15:59 - Jan 31 with 1139 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

Just putting pen to paper is Graham Harb............... no, I can't do it
I'm bored = please can someone make up a completely random on 16:01 - Jan 31 with 1125 viewsHelp

Jaimie McLaren from Australia - he's rapid
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024