Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keiffer Moore (via David Ornstein) 09:44 - Jan 29 with 1946 viewsitfcjoe

Bournemouth striker Kieffer Moore is expected to join Sunderland, Cardiff or Ipswich on loan after they all made offers for the 31-year-old.

https://theathletic.com/5233555/2024/01/29/transfer-deadline-day-ornstein/

Presumably he is the Plan B, if we can't get Sam Gallagher done

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Keiffer Moore (via David Ornstein) on 09:45 - Jan 29 with 1857 viewsJakeITFC

Think that might just be a space filler in that article tbh (i.e. not new information).
Keiffer Moore (via David Ornstein) on 11:09 - Jan 29 with 1209 viewsrickw

I think I'd prefer him on loan along with Al Hamadi appose to paying over the odds for Gallagher

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Keiffer Moore (via David Ornstein) on 11:23 - Jan 29 with 1026 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

If Sunderland got him that could be good for us, Sunderland against us recently just lacked someone up front with any real ability to score the easy ones, if they had him against our rivals they may nick some points from them.

I would rather we had he and Gallagher, and maybe loan the guy from Wimbledon down to League One to see how he fairs there if he is indeed a project like Ahadme was, but I know we can't afford both.
Keiffer Moore (via David Ornstein) on 11:43 - Jan 29 with 852 viewsBarcaBlue

Keiffer Moore (via David Ornstein) on 11:23 - Jan 29 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

If Sunderland got him that could be good for us, Sunderland against us recently just lacked someone up front with any real ability to score the easy ones, if they had him against our rivals they may nick some points from them.

I would rather we had he and Gallagher, and maybe loan the guy from Wimbledon down to League One to see how he fairs there if he is indeed a project like Ahadme was, but I know we can't afford both.

Why would we loan him out when we're short of strikers? Makes no sense at all. We're not going to shell out a reported million quid to send him off to Charlton or wherever to see how he gets on. Nonsense suggestion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024