Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sarmiento and Hutchinson were fantastic today 15:06 - Jan 27 with 960 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

The two positive things about today. We looked a lesser side without them, Dom Ball also had a decent game.
Sarmiento and Hutchinson were fantastic today on 15:12 - Jan 27 with 897 viewsTrequartista

I know we want to save players for the league, but the next game is a week away so if McKenna made a mistake today it was taking those two off, especially Sarmiento, although Hutchinson did take a knock in the first half and was visibly struggling to get back when Maidstone scored from our corner.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Sarmiento and Hutchinson were fantastic today on 15:14 - Jan 27 with 872 viewsOldFart71

Totally agree. Shame the rest were crap.
Sarmiento and Hutchinson were fantastic today on 15:14 - Jan 27 with 865 viewsbadadski

I agree they are next level but we have know that since day one - so nice to have the bench come on like against Leicester and change the whole Dynamic of a game. Massive frustrating that the finishing was on par with half the team being pissed, burns smashing it past the post from 6 yearss ,fridge header over the bar, Chaplin shooting over and closing his eyes on a free header 4 yards out, aluko dragging wide a few yards out and getting in the way of a corner bound goal, broadhead nicking it from taylor for a tap in . I have not seen a game like it ever I don’t think
Sarmiento and Hutchinson were fantastic today on 15:15 - Jan 27 with 863 viewspointofblue

Burns did well other than end product when he came on, but then Hutchinson had the same issue. Why oh why take Sarmiento off instead of Broadhead when Buabo came on?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Sarmiento and Hutchinson were fantastic today on 15:15 - Jan 27 with 851 viewsRyorry

Agreed. Hutch was our MOM for me today, what wonderfully dazzling feet he has.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Sarmiento and Hutchinson were fantastic today on 15:16 - Jan 27 with 846 viewsFrimleyBlue

Problem Is hutch is lovely to watch but we re getting him primed for Chelsea. He's getting closer and closer to having an end product. But by the time he gets there he won't be here anymore.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Sarmiento and Hutchinson were fantastic today on 15:19 - Jan 27 with 812 viewsbadadski

Sarmiento and Hutchinson were fantastic today on 15:15 - Jan 27 by pointofblue

Burns did well other than end product when he came on, but then Hutchinson had the same issue. Why oh why take Sarmiento off instead of Broadhead when Buabo came on?

Burns miss was horrible - unfortunately the whack a ball burns is not what we needed when he was 7 yards out - not the only one though
Sarmiento and Hutchinson were fantastic today on 18:57 - Jan 27 with 606 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Sarmiento and Hutchinson were fantastic today on 15:15 - Jan 27 by pointofblue

You’d expect Clarke, Davis, Burns and Chaplin to have a bit more impact on the game than they did though, the two players that should have come off net half time were Broadhead and Taylor, keeping those two on cost us the game as they were no where near up to the task.
Login to get fewer ads

Sarmiento and Hutchinson were fantastic today on 19:05 - Jan 27 with 566 viewsRadlett_blue

Sarmiento and Hutchinson were fantastic today on 18:57 - Jan 27 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

You’d expect Clarke, Davis, Burns and Chaplin to have a bit more impact on the game than they did though, the two players that should have come off net half time were Broadhead and Taylor, keeping those two on cost us the game as they were no where near up to the task.

Err..Aluko was completely off the pace & I would have withdrawn him at half time.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024