Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That sends a message to the rest of the league. 22:01 - Jan 22 with 2310 viewsMK1

We ain't done yet. Absolutely fantastic performance. Never gave up. Autos still a very real possibility. Preston won't be looking forward to facing us. Bring it on.
That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:04 - Jan 22 with 2248 viewsKeno

Not only the rest of the league also various sky pundits and Chris Sutton Knob
[Post edited 22 Jan 22:07]

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:06 - Jan 22 with 2193 viewsAlberto_the_frog

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:04 - Jan 22 by Keno

Where's all the fawning over us that Sky did over Saints the other day?
That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:07 - Jan 22 with 2152 viewsFrimleyBlue

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:04 - Jan 22 by Keno

I thought Gary neville got excited by attacks.

That sky bloke came eveytime leicester had a chance.

Pathetic commentating imo. Such bias for the so called big sides.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:15 - Jan 22 with 2060 viewsChurchman

Only able to watch the first half and I thought we were dreadful. Mainly down to the midfield’s inability to keep the ball and cope with Leicester’s pressing. I couldn’t see how we’d get anything from that. That’ll teach me to doubt them.

Seeing the result and Phil’s report, I’m looking forward to watching back the second half. This team never ceases to amaze me. Well done McKenna and the boys for getting something from it.

Against the saints, Leeds and Leicester that’s 5/6 games played. Three draws a win and a defeat, albeit a heavy one. At the start of the season as a promoted team I’d have been more than happy with six points from those fixtures.

Roll on the rest of the season.
That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:16 - Jan 22 with 2019 viewsgainsboroughblue

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:15 - Jan 22 by Churchman

Only able to watch the first half and I thought we were dreadful. Mainly down to the midfield’s inability to keep the ball and cope with Leicester’s pressing. I couldn’t see how we’d get anything from that. That’ll teach me to doubt them.

Seeing the result and Phil’s report, I’m looking forward to watching back the second half. This team never ceases to amaze me. Well done McKenna and the boys for getting something from it.

Against the saints, Leeds and Leicester that’s 5/6 games played. Three draws a win and a defeat, albeit a heavy one. At the start of the season as a promoted team I’d have been more than happy with six points from those fixtures.

Roll on the rest of the season.

2 defeats. 2 draws.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:29 - Jan 22 with 1871 viewsRyorry

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:16 - Jan 22 by gainsboroughblue

2 defeats. 2 draws.

And a win.

So'ton A, Hutchinson.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:31 - Jan 22 with 1821 viewsgainsboroughblue

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:29 - Jan 22 by Ryorry

And a win.

So'ton A, Hutchinson.

Yeah, I didn't mention that as he got that bit right!

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:32 - Jan 22 with 1805 viewsRyorry

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:31 - Jan 22 by gainsboroughblue

Ah!

Login to get fewer ads

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:32 - Jan 22 with 1792 viewspointofblue

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:31 - Jan 22 by gainsboroughblue

Two draws against Leicester.
Two defeats to Leeds.

Does that mean two wins over Southampton?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:33 - Jan 22 with 1776 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Most of the on paper big guns out the way, a pretty good run in. If we can get a couple of stickers in we really have every chance

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:33 - Jan 22 with 1753 viewsChurchman

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:16 - Jan 22 by gainsboroughblue

2 defeats. 2 draws.

I stand corrected. McKenna out! Team out. Everybody out!!! Booo 😃
Leeds 3-4 and 0-4, Leicester 1-1 x2 and Southampton 1-0. My memory? Oh dear
That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:36 - Jan 22 with 1677 viewsgainsboroughblue

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:32 - Jan 22 by pointofblue

Two draws against Leicester.
Two defeats to Leeds.

Does that mean two wins over Southampton?

Repeating the results against teams we've already played for the rest of the season will give us 43 more points! Putting us on 102.

I'll settle for that!
[Post edited 22 Jan 22:37]

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:37 - Jan 22 with 1669 viewsGeomorph

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:33 - Jan 22 by Churchman

I stand corrected. McKenna out! Team out. Everybody out!!! Booo 😃
Leeds 3-4 and 0-4, Leicester 1-1 x2 and Southampton 1-0. My memory? Oh dear

Rat race last 18 games… we’ve nowt to lose here coyfbs
That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:40 - Jan 22 with 1603 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:33 - Jan 22 by BlueandTruesince82

Most of the on paper big guns out the way, a pretty good run in. If we can get a couple of stickers in we really have every chance

Are you collecting them for your Panini Album ?

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:42 - Jan 22 with 1578 viewsChurchman

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:37 - Jan 22 by Geomorph

Yep, we are still standing and hopefully we will give it a real go for the last 18 games. As you say, nothing to lose!
That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:42 - Jan 22 with 1568 viewsRyorry

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:37 - Jan 22 by Geomorph

Historically, it's often been supposedly 'lesser' teams that have kicked us in the nuts/tits. I'm not getting carried away - "one game at a time".

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 23:42 - Jan 22 with 1352 viewswerringtonblue

We have the weakest squad of the top 4 by a mile. We are punching. And we ain't going away. Remember when when Leicester were winning the league in 2016 - it became clear there was a story in there unfolding before our eyes. Now it could be our turn. Maybe? COYB
That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 23:55 - Jan 22 with 1249 viewsNthQldITFC

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 22:36 - Jan 22 by gainsboroughblue

Repeating the results against teams we've already played for the rest of the season will give us 43 more points! Putting us on 102.

I'll settle for that!
[Post edited 22 Jan 22:37]

...and the Southampton and West Brom games are at Portman Road too.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 00:15 - Jan 23 with 1171 viewsReusersTown

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 23:42 - Jan 22 by werringtonblue

We have the weakest squad of the top 4 by a mile. We are punching. And we ain't going away. Remember when when Leicester were winning the league in 2016 - it became clear there was a story in there unfolding before our eyes. Now it could be our turn. Maybe? COYB

Everyone keeps trotting this out but do we really have the weakest squad? least expensive yes, but can you name me a position that we are not well stocked other than ST obviously. Currently we've got Sarmiento and Hutchinson coming on as closers, Tuanzebe as back up and Edmumson performing in a way that it looks like Burgess isn't getting back in.
That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 00:42 - Jan 23 with 1101 viewspointofblue

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 00:15 - Jan 23 by ReusersTown

Everyone keeps trotting this out but do we really have the weakest squad? least expensive yes, but can you name me a position that we are not well stocked other than ST obviously. Currently we've got Sarmiento and Hutchinson coming on as closers, Tuanzebe as back up and Edmumson performing in a way that it looks like Burgess isn't getting back in.

With Donacien and Williams’ injury troubles I guess we’re a bit like at full back. I appreciate Travis, Ball and Humphreys can drop back if required but they’re not ideal solutions.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 05:39 - Jan 23 with 962 viewsMK1

That sends a message to the rest of the league. on 23:42 - Jan 22 by werringtonblue

One of the cheapest, but not weakest. Only Leicester, Southampton and Leeds have stronger and that's because they have just come down. I would say that we have one of the strongest squads in the league. Our goalkeepers are 2 of the best in the league. Our defence is well stacked and our midfield optiions are mind blowing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024