Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McKenna tweaks it to perfection again. 22:06 - Jan 22 with 371 viewsFromReuserWithLove

If only we started like that. Draw away at Leicester is a cracking result and even better after that first half. What a group.
McKenna tweaks it to perfection again. on 22:09 - Jan 22 with 319 viewsNthQldITFC

I think the team we started with drew Leicester's sting well and allowed us to boss the last half hour. We looked poor first half, and I was amazed how we seemed to be bullied a bit, (us!) but I'm thinking that Maresco decided to put so much into the first hour to get full control of the game, we hung in there and got our rewards at the end.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

McKenna tweaks it to perfection again. on 22:10 - Jan 22 with 313 viewsMVBlue

McKenna is a football genius. His average points per game has continued. His work in the transfer market is absolutely brilliant. His team set up with his resources available is very good. His use of substitutions is decisive and top draw. His coaching, man management, attractive style of play (the Ipswich way) gives us the best manager in 20 years. Its been worth the wait (it was a painful wait).

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024