Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just remember whatever the result. 21:05 - Jan 22 with 1086 viewsCheltenham_Blue

1. After this game, we only really have Southampton home left as a 'top top challenge' as Lambert would put it, we've done most of the hard work with just less than half the season still to go.

2. Every other game we just need to do what we did in the first half of the season and beat the opposition in front of us, we do that and the results of Leeds and Southampton will take care of themselves with luck.

3. We've no right to be where we are. Leicester, Southampton and Leeds are Premier League teams, with Premier League players.

4. Leicester will walk away with this league.

5. We're really hard to beat.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Just remember whatever the result. on 21:07 - Jan 22 with 1063 viewsMetal_Hacker

All of the above

Poll: If it were one or the other

Just remember whatever the result. on 21:07 - Jan 22 with 1057 viewsSE1blue

6. Morsy returns.

Poll: Should VAR be scrapped?
Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Just remember whatever the result. on 21:09 - Jan 22 with 1027 viewsGavTWTD

7 window still open

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Just remember whatever the result. on 21:14 - Jan 22 with 950 viewsibbleobble

West Brom at home will be tough as will the run in with trans scraping at either end. To be honest, the longer we go without replacing Hirst, the harder it will get.
Just remember whatever the result. on 21:21 - Jan 22 with 867 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Southampton are a step above what we played last time, we’d be luck to get a point out of them now. They’ve got Premier League standard players and a manager who is arguably one of the best in the league.
Just remember whatever the result. on 21:22 - Jan 22 with 850 viewsBluespeed225

The voice of reason. We are punching so far above our weight it's untrue. Hard work, spirit, and great management have got us here, over half way through the season. So what if we finish 6th, it's massive progress, we have our Club back, the support is great, I'm loving the ride. And we sound better this half! Brenner for me tonight at work.
Just remember whatever the result. on 21:53 - Jan 22 with 737 viewsBluespeed225

There you all go, happy days, Cup run to come, nighty night all.
Just remember whatever the result. on 22:08 - Jan 22 with 609 viewsDaninthecampo

Leicester should win the league But if the worse happens and we only make the playoffs based on the 4 games this season i'd much rather play Leicester than Leeds in the playoffs
Login to get fewer ads

Just remember whatever the result. on 22:12 - Jan 22 with 549 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Just remember whatever the result. on 21:14 - Jan 22 by ibbleobble

West Brom at home will be tough as will the run in with trans scraping at either end. To be honest, the longer we go without replacing Hirst, the harder it will get.

It will be tough, but then they did just lose to Norwich away, so.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024