Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Barton fighting football club’s on Twitter now… 16:16 - Jan 22 with 2213 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Joey Barton fighting football club’s on Twitter now… on 16:19 - Jan 22 with 2114 viewsJ2BLUE

Someone ask him how the civilian is getting on.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Joey Barton fighting football club’s on Twitter now… on 16:24 - Jan 22 with 2038 viewspointofblue

Bristol Rovers must be wondering how on Earth he was ever their manager.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Joey Barton fighting football club’s on Twitter now… on 16:35 - Jan 22 with 1967 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

What was his initial reference to BRFC?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Joey Barton fighting football club’s on Twitter now… on 16:39 - Jan 22 with 1927 viewsSitfcB

Joey Barton fighting football club’s on Twitter now… on 16:35 - Jan 22 by Marshalls_Mullet

What was his initial reference to BRFC?

COYB

Joey Barton fighting football club’s on Twitter now… on 16:42 - Jan 22 with 1857 viewsBlueBadger

Joey Barton fighting football club’s on Twitter now… on 16:39 - Jan 22 by SitfcB

He's like a racist Besdheet Rich.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Joey Barton fighting football club’s on Twitter now… on 16:43 - Jan 22 with 1835 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

He’s right in that Blackburn are a joke right now, and we’ve been a beneficiary of their chaos.

Who lends their captain to a league rival…
Joey Barton fighting football club’s on Twitter now… on 16:46 - Jan 22 with 1804 viewshomer_123

Joey Barton fighting football club’s on Twitter now… on 16:39 - Jan 22 by SitfcB

It's important posts like this can be seen...so that everyone can see how much of a feckwit he and those views are and can be consistently called out over it.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Joey Barton fighting football club’s on Twitter now… on 16:47 - Jan 22 with 1797 viewsSitfcB

Joey Barton fighting football club’s on Twitter now… on 16:42 - Jan 22 by BlueBadger

He's like a racist Besdheet Rich.

COYB

Login to get fewer ads

Joey Barton fighting football club’s on Twitter now… on 16:54 - Jan 22 with 1704 viewsIllinoisblue

Dimwitted thug with a murderer brother says what?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Joey Barton fighting football club’s on Twitter now… on 17:01 - Jan 22 with 1636 viewsJ2BLUE

Joey Barton fighting football club’s on Twitter now… on 16:47 - Jan 22 by SitfcB

I'm pro-nouns. Love me a good noun.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Joey Barton fighting football club’s on Twitter now… on 17:01 - Jan 22 with 1640 viewsDanTheMan

"Who fought in the wars."

My man needs to do some reading on the Empire during WW2. Our colonies did lots of fighting

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Joey Barton fighting football club’s on Twitter now… on 17:39 - Jan 22 with 1354 viewsDeano69

He’s no Katie Hopkins.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Joey Barton fighting football club’s on Twitter now… on 17:45 - Jan 22 with 1309 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is he, er, well? He could literally be going through a breakdown and might need help. Or he’s a twät. One of the two, but I wouldn’t rule out the first.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Joey Barton fighting football club’s on Twitter now… on 17:47 - Jan 22 with 1300 viewschicoazul

Please stop helping Steve Bannon and the Koch brothers by publicising their latest bootlicker. Nobody knows anything about Milo now for a good reason.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Joey Barton fighting football club’s on Twitter now… on 17:49 - Jan 22 with 1273 viewspointofblue

Joey Barton fighting football club’s on Twitter now… on 17:45 - Jan 22 by Swansea_Blue

Is he, er, well? He could literally be going through a breakdown and might need help. Or he’s a twät. One of the two, but I wouldn’t rule out the first.

He could be a twät going through a breakdown.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Joey Barton fighting football club’s on Twitter now… on 18:12 - Jan 22 with 1157 viewsBlueBadger

Joey Barton fighting football club’s on Twitter now… on 17:45 - Jan 22 by Swansea_Blue

Your occasional reminder that being a c**t is not a recofgnised mental health condition.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Joey Barton fighting football club’s on Twitter now… on 18:14 - Jan 22 with 1129 viewsBlueBadger

Joey Barton fighting football club’s on Twitter now… on 17:47 - Jan 22 by chicoazul

Please stop helping Steve Bannon and the Koch brothers by publicising their latest bootlicker. Nobody knows anything about Milo now for a good reason.

...because he got banned from most socials because people were challenging and reporting him rather than just letting him spout his b0ll0cks?

Joey Barton fighting football club’s on Twitter now… on 19:28 - Jan 22 with 787 viewsibbleobble

Joey Barton fighting football club’s on Twitter now… on 16:46 - Jan 22 by homer_123

It's important posts like this can be seen...so that everyone can see how much of a feckwit he and those views are and can be consistently called out over it.

Why doesn’t he finish a question with a question mark?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024