Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luke littler into another final tonight 19:27 - Jan 19 with 733 viewsFrimleyBlue

9 darter earlier
Now beaten price.

Not sure who in final with him. Think maybe mvg

Come on luke.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Luke littler into another final tonight on 19:38 - Jan 19 with 689 viewsFrimleyBlue

It's MVG.

Final being played now.

Needs 1 leg to win it now.
[Post edited 19 Jan 19:58]

Waka waka eh eh

Luke littler into another final tonight on 20:00 - Jan 19 with 631 viewsquirkie

Littler wins

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Luke littler into another final tonight on 20:00 - Jan 19 with 628 viewsFrimleyBlue

What a player.

Waka waka eh eh

Luke littler into another final tonight on 20:00 - Jan 19 with 629 viewsgainsboroughblue

And he's won it.

Pretty comfortably really. Haven't seen MVG for a while but his throw seems a lot more laboured these days.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Luke littler into another final tonight on 20:02 - Jan 19 with 614 viewsquirkie

He's going to win an absolute shed load of titles unless he goes off the rails at some point.

Luke littler into another final tonight on 20:15 - Jan 19 with 570 viewsgainsboroughblue

Luke littler into another final tonight on 20:02 - Jan 19 by quirkie

He's going to win an absolute shed load of titles unless he goes off the rails at some point.

An incredible talent. It's an amazing story.

Not wishing to be unkind to the lad though, but I hope he or someone close to him takes his health into consideration. For a lad of 16, he has more the look of a middle aged spread than puppy fat and a professional darts tour leaves you a bit stuck for healthy alternatives when travelling non-stop and staying in hotels etc.

I've spent a week at Blackpool for the Matchplay and at Las Vegas, as well as one or two Pro Tour weekends and it was buffet breakfasts, pre-packed sandwiches and Burger/Chips lunch/dinners and it did nothing for me when I stepped on the scales on the Monday morning. That's without the liquid refreshments you inevitably gravitate towards.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Luke littler into another final tonight on 20:25 - Jan 19 with 532 viewsquirkie

Luke littler into another final tonight on 20:15 - Jan 19 by gainsboroughblue

An incredible talent. It's an amazing story.

Not wishing to be unkind to the lad though, but I hope he or someone close to him takes his health into consideration. For a lad of 16, he has more the look of a middle aged spread than puppy fat and a professional darts tour leaves you a bit stuck for healthy alternatives when travelling non-stop and staying in hotels etc.

I've spent a week at Blackpool for the Matchplay and at Las Vegas, as well as one or two Pro Tour weekends and it was buffet breakfasts, pre-packed sandwiches and Burger/Chips lunch/dinners and it did nothing for me when I stepped on the scales on the Monday morning. That's without the liquid refreshments you inevitably gravitate towards.

Absolutely he's a ticking time bomb at just 16, really needs a management team to get his health in check before too late.

Luke littler into another final tonight on 20:32 - Jan 19 with 505 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Luke littler into another final tonight on 19:38 - Jan 19 by FrimleyBlue

It's MVG.

Final being played now.

Needs 1 leg to win it now.
[Post edited 19 Jan 19:58]

That's quite some edit!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Login to get fewer ads

Luke littler into another final tonight on 22:34 - Jan 19 with 403 viewsSwansea_Blue

Luke littler into another final tonight on 20:02 - Jan 19 by quirkie

He can’t have long left until he retires. He looks about 58!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024