Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Realpolitik: Town cheering on Norwich today 11:46 - Jan 1 with 575 viewsorfordbuoy

The vagaries of life and all that.
[Post edited 1 Jan 11:47]
Realpolitik: Town cheering on Norwich today on 12:01 - Jan 1 with 506 viewsbilllm

No point they will get steamrollered
Realpolitik: Town cheering on Norwich today on 12:10 - Jan 1 with 466 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

I’m also hoping they do a Norwich on them.
Realpolitik: Town cheering on Norwich today on 12:27 - Jan 1 with 437 viewsbazza

Realpolitik: Town cheering on Norwich today on 12:01 - Jan 1 by billlm

No point they will get steamrollered

Norwich with everyone fit, are actually a very strong side with a capable manager, can’t see them rolling over.. hopefully they nick a win, saints have had a couple of big scores but a lot of 1-0 2-1 wins, hopefully the run they are on gets halted today .
Realpolitik: Town cheering on Norwich today on 12:53 - Jan 1 with 383 viewsNthQldITFC

Realpolitik: Town cheering on Norwich today on 12:27 - Jan 1 by bazza

Norwich with everyone fit, are actually a very strong side with a capable manager, can’t see them rolling over.. hopefully they nick a win, saints have had a couple of big scores but a lot of 1-0 2-1 wins, hopefully the run they are on gets halted today .

They're mid table at best, if you ask me, and deteriorating and the manager is a div. Long may he reign.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024