Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a response since ‘the wheels came off’ at WBA… 07:50 - Dec 13 with 810 viewshoppy

To go from that run of 5 points from 4 games to then take 12 points from the next 4 is the perfect follow up, especially the last two massive away wins.
Bring on the budgies.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What a response since ‘the wheels came off’ at WBA… on 08:02 - Dec 13 with 705 viewsHerbivore

Absolutely amazing response. I think a lot of people thought that the West Brom game was the first sign we might not sustain our form and could drop away, so to respond with four straight wins is pretty incredible. We shouldn't underestimate as well just how hard it is to win four games in a row at this level; for all the quality that Leeds have in their squad, they are yet to win four in a row in the league this season.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

What a response since ‘the wheels came off’ at WBA… on 08:07 - Dec 13 with 675 viewsbelgablue

those 8 games including our blip saw us average over 2 points a game. Crazy stuff.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

What a response since ‘the wheels came off’ at WBA… on 09:45 - Dec 13 with 497 viewshoppy

What a response since ‘the wheels came off’ at WBA… on 08:07 - Dec 13 by belgablue

those 8 games including our blip saw us average over 2 points a game. Crazy stuff.

It is unbelievable. As Mark Ashton keeps saying… you just can’t put a ceiling on our potential right now!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What a response since ‘the wheels came off’ at WBA… on 09:52 - Dec 13 with 462 views_clive_baker_

Highlights somewhat the gross overreaction to losing a game away at West Brom as well. We'll lose games, we'll let in goals, especially to very good sides like them. That's football. Last night wasn't dissimilar in some respects, Watford are so physical and athletic it was like the land of the giants at times, especially against Chaplin, Broadhead and Hutchinson (who was absolutely superb I thought, especially defensively).

But we'll win plenty too, and we'll do so by sticking to our principles. I thought Millwall and Coventry double header at PR was a great opportunity to stick 2 wins on the board (although never going to be easy and still needed to be won) but to take 6 points from Boro and Watford away is dream land stuff.
What a response since ‘the wheels came off’ at WBA… on 10:17 - Dec 13 with 389 viewsTractorCam

What a response since ‘the wheels came off’ at WBA… on 08:02 - Dec 13 by Herbivore

Absolutely amazing response. I think a lot of people thought that the West Brom game was the first sign we might not sustain our form and could drop away, so to respond with four straight wins is pretty incredible. We shouldn't underestimate as well just how hard it is to win four games in a row at this level; for all the quality that Leeds have in their squad, they are yet to win four in a row in the league this season.

We've managed that three times this season now, although we've yet to get past that....

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

What a response since ‘the wheels came off’ at WBA… on 10:35 - Dec 13 with 340 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

What a response since ‘the wheels came off’ at WBA… on 10:17 - Dec 13 by TractorCam

We've managed that three times this season now, although we've yet to get past that....

And what a time to change that!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024