Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So COP29 will be in oil-loving, authoritarian Azerbaijan 08:39 - Dec 10 with 676 viewsNthQldITFC

Cool.

The patient has corrupted the master computer that controls his life support system and turned it into a games console that also pumps carcinogens directly into his bloodstream.

Where next?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

So COP29 will be in oil-loving, authoritarian Azerbaijan on 08:49 - Dec 10 with 645 viewsLeoMuff

Greta was right, and then some.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

So COP29 will be in oil-loving, authoritarian Azerbaijan on 09:43 - Dec 10 with 589 viewsBlueBadger

So COP29 will be in oil-loving, authoritarian Azerbaijan on 08:49 - Dec 10 by LeoMuff

Greta was right, and then some.

Yes, but the cricket and tennis was briefly disrupted this summer.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So COP29 will be in oil-loving, authoritarian Azerbaijan on 10:26 - Dec 10 with 535 viewsGuthrum

The conference title has a silent "OUT" in the middle.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So COP29 will be in oil-loving, authoritarian Azerbaijan on 20:59 - Dec 10 with 392 viewsEdmundo

Probably London.
Let's face it, with most democracies working on a 4-5 year cycle, the only way to get meaningful change is either to give leaders longer in power (not an option really) or wait for the voters/people/whatever you want to call us, to actually start taking it seriously too.
I don't mean throwing paint or locking on, I mean insulating our houses, looking into renewables, and demanding help to do this.
The irony is, the excuse from politicians is cost, and the longer we keep waiting, the more it will cost. In lives as well as pounds.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

So COP29 will be in oil-loving, authoritarian Azerbaijan on 21:06 - Dec 10 with 384 viewsNthQldITFC

So COP29 will be in oil-loving, authoritarian Azerbaijan on 10:26 - Dec 10 by Guthrum

The conference title has a silent "OUT" in the middle.

I wonder if it's a good thing? There's no time left to fcuk around with consensus and bullsh!t NDCs and cynical bad faith manipulators. Just rip it up and go for a you're either with us or against us new hard-core international organisation with it's own new laws and its own courts and stamp down like sh!t on anyone who gets in the way.

That's how certain nations and corporations work anyway. If you can't beat 'em copy 'em and hit the fckers harder than they can hit back. Either that or just give up.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024