Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My West Ham supporting ex-friend has just texted me 14:57 - Dec 10 with 1320 viewsKeno

to say 'he's looking forward to McKenna arriving at the Cify of London stadium soon"

I replied that based on their current form it wont be for a while as we'll be changing leagues with them.

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

My West Ham supporting ex-friend has just texted me on 14:59 - Dec 10 with 1261 viewspointofblue

Even though they're being thrashed today, West Ham are only two points off the European places. A real case of BCWYWF.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

My West Ham supporting ex-friend has just texted me on 15:01 - Dec 10 with 1244 viewsGeoffSentence

Has he got advanced info on the FA Cup 4th round draw?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

My West Ham supporting ex-friend has just texted me on 15:02 - Dec 10 with 1232 viewsKeno

My West Ham supporting ex-friend has just texted me on 14:59 - Dec 10 by pointofblue

Even though they're being thrashed today, West Ham are only two points off the European places. A real case of BCWYWF.

A lot of Whammers would like Moyse gone and someone new

Dicks the lot of them

My West Ham supporting ex-friend has just texted me on 15:05 - Dec 10 with 1188 viewsEastTownBlue

At half time the other evening “Moyes out” was trending on social media. They soon went quiet.
My West Ham supporting ex-friend has just texted me on 15:11 - Dec 10 with 1107 viewsMattinLondon

Tell him to f**k off and then block him.

I simply can’t see KM leaving anytime soon. He’s probably quite ambitious but he has a young family, nicely settled in the area and I do think that Ipswich fans are a lot more patient than what Hammers fans are.
My West Ham supporting ex-friend has just texted me on 15:14 - Dec 10 with 1080 viewsbazza

Disappointed you had a West Ham supporting friend in the first place tbh.
Wrong ownership; wrong training ground; wrong stadium; wrong history on 15:17 - Dec 10 with 1045 viewsunstableblue

… next!!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

My West Ham supporting ex-friend has just texted me on 15:18 - Dec 10 with 1034 viewsKeno

My West Ham supporting ex-friend has just texted me on 15:14 - Dec 10 by bazza

Disappointed you had a West Ham supporting friend in the first place tbh.

I know, I feel very dirty and bad

Login to get fewer ads

My West Ham supporting ex-friend has just texted me on 15:26 - Dec 10 with 966 viewsbazza

My West Ham supporting ex-friend has just texted me on 15:18 - Dec 10 by Keno

I know, I feel very dirty and bad

May as well rub it in, 4-0 down now 😂
[Post edited 10 Dec 2023 15:30]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024