Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there a limit on how many times you can watch Burns goal? 20:30 - Dec 2 with 1615 viewsKeno

I’m asking for a friend obvs

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Is there a limit on how many times you can watch Burns goal? on 20:33 - Dec 2 with 1586 viewsMattinLondon

Absolutely no limits at all.

Is there a limit on how many times you can watch Burns goal? on 20:53 - Dec 2 with 1520 viewsSwansea_Blue

How much Kleenex have you got?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Is there a limit on how many times you can watch Burns goal? on 20:56 - Dec 2 with 1502 viewsMK1

I have it on a loop on the bottom of my screen.
Is there a limit on how many times you can watch Burns goal? on 21:11 - Dec 2 with 1452 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

When I take the wife to paradise later, it’ll be playing in my mind

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Is there a limit on how many times you can watch Burns goal? on 21:16 - Dec 2 with 1434 viewsMK1

Is there a limit on how many times you can watch Burns goal? on 21:11 - Dec 2 by WestStanderLaLaLa

Sorry to be the one to tell you this, but it will be all she is thinking of as well.
Is there a limit on how many times you can watch Burns goal? on 21:17 - Dec 2 with 1429 viewsKeno

Is there a limit on how many times you can watch Burns goal? on 21:16 - Dec 2 by MK1

Sorry to be the one to tell you this, but it will be all she is thinking of as well.

You’ll be bending it in the top right corner from outside the box?

Is there a limit on how many times you can watch Burns goal? on 22:50 - Dec 2 with 1325 viewsIllinoisblue

It’s exploding on Twitter, getting lots of national attention and retweets from numerous accounts. You love to see it

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Is there a limit on how many times you can watch Burns goal? on 07:32 - Dec 3 with 1161 viewsle2blue

Up to about 300 now, pretty sure it’s the best Ipswich goal I’ve seen live. Insane from the team and Wesley.
Login to get fewer ads

Is there a limit on how many times you can watch Burns goal? on 09:48 - Dec 3 with 1062 viewsVanSaParody

Is there a limit on how many times you can watch Burns goal? on 20:33 - Dec 2 by MattinLondon

Absolutely no limits at all.

(Too Un-talented "No Lyrics")
Is there a limit on how many times you can watch Burns goal? on 09:49 - Dec 3 with 1060 viewsVanSaParody

Is there a limit on how many times you can watch Burns goal? on 21:11 - Dec 2 by WestStanderLaLaLa

A bit of irony there, as Paradise is an area of Coventry
Is there a limit on how many times you can watch Burns goal? on 10:52 - Dec 3 with 999 viewshoppy

Is there a limit on how many times you can watch Burns goal? on 09:49 - Dec 3 by VanSaParody

But nobody likes to talk about it.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Is there a limit on how many times you can watch Burns goal? on 10:55 - Dec 3 with 992 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Is there a limit on how many times you can watch Burns goal? on 09:49 - Dec 3 by VanSaParody

So... yesterday Paradise Lost.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Is there a limit on how many times you can watch Burns goal? on 10:57 - Dec 3 with 974 viewsKeno

Is there a limit on how many times you can watch Burns goal? on 10:55 - Dec 3 by Tangledupin_Blue

one of Miltons finest

Is there a limit on how many times you can watch Burns goal? on 11:32 - Dec 3 with 948 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Is there a limit on how many times you can watch Burns goal? on 10:55 - Dec 3 by Tangledupin_Blue

So I Herd

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024