Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How must Ladapo feel? 18:22 - Nov 30 with 2792 viewscbower

He is hardly getting any real game time to speak of. Hirst is so vital. Scarlett seems more likely to get the nod over him. If he wants a move, his stock is still reasonable from last season and his 4 goals this term. I hope, for his career, we get someone in and he gets a decent move too.

bluescouser

How must Ladapo feel? on 18:25 - Nov 30 with 2758 viewsNutkins_Return

Yes I suspect he will move in January and will wish him the absolute best. Would be ideal for someone like Barnsley or Peterborough.
How must Ladapo feel? on 18:30 - Nov 30 with 2725 viewsredrickstuhaart

I think he might have come on last night if it was tight, but with a comfortable lead, I see the purpose in giving Scarlett some game time.
How must Ladapo feel? on 18:31 - Nov 30 with 2721 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I would imagine he is delighted with where we are in the league and working hard on being ready should his opportunity arise. Edmundson was referenced in the same style a while ago and then played the following match. With players like them we are only one or two players missing in a position away from needing them. I am confident McKenna is very honest with players and managing them well which is why someone like Greg Leigh left when he would have been a great squad player if it had suited him.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

How must Ladapo feel? on 19:12 - Nov 30 with 2576 viewsMK1

How you doing fella? Trust you are as well as you can be.
How must Ladapo feel? on 19:17 - Nov 30 with 2558 viewscbower

How must Ladapo feel? on 19:12 - Nov 30 by MK1

How you doing fella? Trust you are as well as you can be.

Yep. It's still contained in the prostate and, I quote " there is a narrow window of opportunity for a curative solution". Waiting now for a call to have a full prostectmy followed by radiotherapy asap in the first instance. Really nice of you to ask. Thanks

bluescouser

How must Ladapo feel? on 19:18 - Nov 30 with 2535 viewsNthsuffolkblue

How must Ladapo feel? on 19:17 - Nov 30 by cbower

Yep. It's still contained in the prostate and, I quote " there is a narrow window of opportunity for a curative solution". Waiting now for a call to have a full prostectmy followed by radiotherapy asap in the first instance. Really nice of you to ask. Thanks

Hope that goes well.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

How must Ladapo feel? on 19:19 - Nov 30 with 2520 viewsMK1

Best of luck and fingers crossed for the best possible outcome.
How must Ladapo feel? on 19:28 - Nov 30 with 2461 views_clive_baker_

That sounds encouraging. I’m Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Stay positive.
Login to get fewer ads

Good luck Bowers (n/t) on 19:54 - Nov 30 with 2306 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

How must Ladapo feel? on 19:59 - Nov 30 with 2263 viewsHelp

Needs must
[Post edited 30 Nov 2023 20:01]
How must Ladapo feel? on 20:01 - Nov 30 with 2242 viewsRozz

How must Ladapo feel? on 18:31 - Nov 30 by Nthsuffolkblue

I would imagine he is delighted with where we are in the league and working hard on being ready should his opportunity arise. Edmundson was referenced in the same style a while ago and then played the following match. With players like them we are only one or two players missing in a position away from needing them. I am confident McKenna is very honest with players and managing them well which is why someone like Greg Leigh left when he would have been a great squad player if it had suited him.

Agreed.

I can't see a world where he's moping around wondering why he can't get game time when we're in a real shout of promotion to the Premier League. That's the dream isn't it?- especially having been deemed surplus to requirements in the Championship before in his career.

If another striker comes in in Jan he might decide to move on, but it's not like he's sitting in Rotherham's reserves while they scrap for survival is it?
How must Ladapo feel? on 21:54 - Nov 30 with 2014 viewsNutkins_Return

How must Ladapo feel? on 20:01 - Nov 30 by Rozz

Agreed.

I can't see a world where he's moping around wondering why he can't get game time when we're in a real shout of promotion to the Premier League. That's the dream isn't it?- especially having been deemed surplus to requirements in the Championship before in his career.

If another striker comes in in Jan he might decide to move on, but it's not like he's sitting in Rotherham's reserves while they scrap for survival is it?

Yes but nobody said anything negative or saying he was moping about. Bit if an odd response. If he has that honest convo with McKenna and he won't get the games then he would go with everyones absolute gratitude and best wishes. If he stays and gets some game time all good as well!
How must Ladapo feel? on 21:56 - Nov 30 with 2006 viewsNutkins_Return

All the very best with your treatment and good luck!! Hope the town can keep your spirits up through the treatment. All the best.
How must Ladapo feel? on 04:22 - Dec 1 with 1791 viewsZapers

Dude, I wish you the best of luck.

I had a fright several years ago. Luckily the biopsy proved to be negative. However I have a friend who had robotic surgery in LA, he was quite young.

It might have saved his life, but there have been consequences.

PM if you like, I feel for you.
How must Ladapo feel? on 06:24 - Dec 1 with 1704 viewsfranz_tyson

I like all our squad... and if they move on, I wish them all the best and hope they look upon us warmly and feel like they've improved as players here. Can't help feel Freddie hasn't really got a future here, yet could be a vital player elsewhere. Probably L1. We'll see. Could be just an injury to Hirst and Freddie's back in favour. Does feel McK favours Scarlo more than Fred.
How must Ladapo feel? on 06:35 - Dec 1 with 1667 viewsUSA

All I would say is bide your time.

Remember one name. Hladky.
How must Ladapo feel? on 06:38 - Dec 1 with 1649 viewsBigCommon

Can't see him going anywhere soon.. We could do with another forward. But we need an extra forward, imo. Not one in one out..
His career will be fine.. He's fired multiple teams to promotion from L1. He'll have loads of suitors in the Summer.
How must Ladapo feel? on 07:32 - Dec 1 with 1556 viewsMookamoo

How must Ladapo feel? on 06:38 - Dec 1 by BigCommon

Can't see him going anywhere soon.. We could do with another forward. But we need an extra forward, imo. Not one in one out..
His career will be fine.. He's fired multiple teams to promotion from L1. He'll have loads of suitors in the Summer.

Thought we had our 25 players registered now, so it has to be one in and one out, unless you think we will deregister Evans or Aluko.

Lapado will stay unless we have the chance to sign one of McKenna's long term targets, for the price we are willing to pay, which is a big ask.
How must Ladapo feel? on 08:31 - Dec 1 with 1443 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

I don’t think he’s done here yet at all, much like Edmondson and Evans (when fit) the managers going to make use of him as and when it’s appropriate. Hladky has proven that if you get an opportunity and take it, you’re a nailed on starter. I hope everyone else is just as willing and able to step up like he did.
How must Ladapo feel? on 08:43 - Dec 1 with 1400 viewstractorboy1978

How must Ladapo feel? on 07:32 - Dec 1 by Mookamoo

Thought we had our 25 players registered now, so it has to be one in and one out, unless you think we will deregister Evans or Aluko.

Lapado will stay unless we have the chance to sign one of McKenna's long term targets, for the price we are willing to pay, which is a big ask.

There is no way we won't sign a striker in January so that just pushes Ladapo further out of the picture and probably off the bench most of the time. I think it's almost nailed on he leaves for a small fee with a lot of goodwill and our best wishes.

Evans/Aluko will be of no use to us on the pitch now this season so I suspect they will both be deregistered in January.
How must Ladapo feel? on 14:23 - Dec 1 with 1112 viewsBigCommon

How must Ladapo feel? on 07:32 - Dec 1 by Mookamoo

It's all guess work really... Just depends what kind of window we have.. If Scarlett kicks on, and we're still holding our own in top 2, then we might not even see another striker coming in until the Summer...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024