Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich weirdness 09:29 - Oct 22 with 7602 viewsBobbychase

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Norwich weirdness on 10:13 - Oct 22 with 5790 viewsDanTheMan

And then everyone clapped and this guy was given the key to the city.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Norwich weirdness on 11:55 - Oct 22 with 5474 viewsIllinoisblue

Long silence from him. Figured he would have doubled down by now in the face of being called a liar, or gone with the my phone was hacked excuse.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Norwich weirdness on 12:14 - Oct 22 with 5398 viewsBobbychase

Norwich weirdness on 11:55 - Oct 22 by Illinoisblue

Long silence from him. Figured he would have doubled down by now in the face of being called a liar, or gone with the my phone was hacked excuse.

He tried the old 1p5wich in another tweet. Bordering on village idiot when he's apparently a Pink Un employee.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Norwich weirdness on 12:20 - Oct 22 with 5333 viewsBlueBadger

Norwich weirdness on 12:14 - Oct 22 by Bobbychase

He tried the old 1p5wich in another tweet. Bordering on village idiot when he's apparently a Pink Un employee.

Surely being the village idiot is an entry-level requirement to produce budgieganda?
[Post edited 22 Oct 2023 12:22]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Norwich weirdness on 12:31 - Oct 22 with 5269 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'm willing to bet my mortgage that this didn't happen.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Norwich weirdness on 12:34 - Oct 22 with 5234 viewsIllinoisblue

Norwich weirdness on 12:14 - Oct 22 by Bobbychase

Soon to be an ex-columnist you would think if this turns out to be a fabrication.

62 - 78 - 81

Norwich weirdness on 12:35 - Oct 22 with 5233 viewsBlueBadger

Norwich weirdness on 12:34 - Oct 22 by Illinoisblue

Soon to be an ex-columnist you would think if this turns out to be a fabrication.

Literally every reply is people poking holes in his story. Glorious.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Norwich weirdness on 12:36 - Oct 22 with 5233 viewsChurchman

Norwich weirdness on 12:20 - Oct 22 by BlueBadger

Surely being the village idiot is an entry-level requirement to produce budgieganda?
[Post edited 22 Oct 2023 12:22]

You are right. Looking at the Oink Un this morning, just to enjoy a little of their depression over my morning crumpet, they seem to have more than their fair quota of village idiots.
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich weirdness on 13:02 - Oct 22 with 5069 viewsIllinoisblue

Norwich weirdness on 12:35 - Oct 22 by BlueBadger

Literally every reply is people poking holes in his story. Glorious.

And yet, incredibly, it’s not even the worst Norwich-related tweet of the weekend. Here’s Jake Humphreys’ podcast reminding us all that all you need to do to get on the housing ladder is to sell your Porsche. Obvious, really, when you think about it.

62 - 78 - 81

Norwich weirdness on 13:12 - Oct 22 with 4996 viewsDanTheMan

Norwich weirdness on 13:02 - Oct 22 by Illinoisblue

And yet, incredibly, it’s not even the worst Norwich-related tweet of the weekend. Here’s Jake Humphreys’ podcast reminding us all that all you need to do to get on the housing ladder is to sell your Porsche. Obvious, really, when you think about it.

You know, I never thought to sell my fleet of sports cars to pay for a house deposit. It's a great idea really.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Norwich weirdness on 13:20 - Oct 22 with 4921 viewsIllinoisblue

Norwich weirdness on 13:12 - Oct 22 by DanTheMan

You know, I never thought to sell my fleet of sports cars to pay for a house deposit. It's a great idea really.

That’s why i love the High Performance podcast; provides clarity and sense in the chaos of today’s world. Looking forward to next week’s episode, “Why are you still poor?”

62 - 78 - 81

Norwich weirdness on 13:26 - Oct 22 with 4866 viewsSwansea_Blue

Presumably the more of your Porsches you sell, the bigger the house you can buy as well. Sounds like a great plan and I can't think why more single mums don’t do this.

(there is a point in there in fairness, just probably not the best example of needing to prioritise!).
[Post edited 22 Oct 2023 19:06]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Norwich weirdness on 13:30 - Oct 22 with 4853 viewsEastTownBlue

Norwich weirdness on 12:31 - Oct 22 by gainsboroughblue

I'm willing to bet my mortgage that this didn't happen.

He should mention this in his next contribution in the Norfolk media who are stupid enough to pay him. Or they could produce a news article about this headlined “Four Norwich supporters attacked by lone Ipswich fan”.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2023 13:38]
Norwich weirdness on 13:57 - Oct 22 with 4701 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Why don't Norfolk lasses ride reverse cow girl?................................

................ Because you don't turn your back on family.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Norwich weirdness on 14:20 - Oct 22 with 4583 viewsBluespeed225

So he lives in Ipswich, returning from their game? Four? On Ipswich station? More holes than a Swiss cheese. Which isn't my favorite cheese btw.
Norwich weirdness on 14:25 - Oct 22 with 4548 viewsEastTownBlue

Norwich weirdness on 14:20 - Oct 22 by Bluespeed225

So he lives in Ipswich, returning from their game? Four? On Ipswich station? More holes than a Swiss cheese. Which isn't my favorite cheese btw.

Think he was trying to get to London. There were no Norwich to Ipswich trains yesterday due to flooding.
Norwich weirdness on 14:30 - Oct 22 with 4497 viewsPlums

Norwich weirdness on 13:26 - Oct 22 by Swansea_Blue

Presumably the more of your Porsches you sell, the bigger the house you can buy as well. Sounds like a great plan and I can't think why more single mums don’t do this.

(there is a point in there in fairness, just probably not the best example of needing to prioritise!).
[Post edited 22 Oct 2023 19:06]

I think it's Ramsey claiming he was 'skint' whilst still owning a Porsche that's upset most. Some brilliant replies on there including:

"I had to sell my car to pay for my dinner in one of Ramsey's restaurants"
"I sold my collection of Picassos to buy a loaf of bread. Amazing"
"How is Jake Humphries still the most annoying man in this clip?"

It's incredible these media professionals keep falling into the same holes!

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Norwich weirdness on 17:12 - Oct 22 with 3959 viewsBluespeed225

Norwich weirdness on 14:25 - Oct 22 by EastTownBlue

Think he was trying to get to London. There were no Norwich to Ipswich trains yesterday due to flooding.

Ah, makes sense, Wife was going to Cambridge on the train yesterday which was cancelled.
Norwich weirdness on 17:59 - Oct 22 with 3786 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I'm not one to stick up for Gordon Ramsey, but he's not saying "all you need to do to get on the housing ladder is to sell your Porsche" is he?

He says he was young and stupid, and when he wanted to borrow £20k off his father-in-law for the deposit for a flat, the FIL said, "Yeah, when you sell your Porsche." He's basically admitting to having a flash car before thinking about putting a roof over their heads.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Norwich weirdness on 18:27 - Oct 22 with 3689 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Norwich weirdness on 17:59 - Oct 22 by The_Flashing_Smile

I'm not one to stick up for Gordon Ramsey, but he's not saying "all you need to do to get on the housing ladder is to sell your Porsche" is he?

He says he was young and stupid, and when he wanted to borrow £20k off his father-in-law for the deposit for a flat, the FIL said, "Yeah, when you sell your Porsche." He's basically admitting to having a flash car before thinking about putting a roof over their heads.

Whatever he's trying to show he comes across as a bigger bellend than usual. I hate this boresome and rather dangerous "high-performance" bullsh1t that Humphrey is constantly selling with his dull, humourless guest list, it's one small side step from Andrew Tate. He's elevating anxiety and depressing amongst young people under the guise of trying to tackle it. He's a prick of the highest order a rung down from Piers Morgan.

Apologies, you hit a trigger point.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2023 18:30]
Norwich weirdness on 18:43 - Oct 22 with 3573 viewsBLUEBEAT

I hope those 4 grown men were safe from that absolute maniac

Thoughts and prayers 🙏🏼

Poll: ACID, FUNK, ACID FUNK?

Norwich weirdness on 18:51 - Oct 22 with 3532 viewsbudgiebasher

The guy is a complete melt. Embarrassing

Poll: Who should be the next manager of ITFC

Norwich weirdness on 19:09 - Oct 22 with 3461 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yes, obviously. It’s just the optics of it being a Porsche he needed to sell makes it less relevant to normal people. The rest of us would be foregoing eating out for a few years, or living at home instead of renting until we’re 40. His general point is obviously sound.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Well yeh of course on 19:21 - Oct 22 with 3409 viewsDyland

You're somehow completely missing the point dear chap.

Humphrey's is an embarrassing human.

P.S. That wasn't the point either :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Good fooking post buh (n/t) on 19:22 - Oct 22 with 3400 viewsDyland

Norwich weirdness on 18:27 - Oct 22 by FromReuserWithLove

Whatever he's trying to show he comes across as a bigger bellend than usual. I hate this boresome and rather dangerous "high-performance" bullsh1t that Humphrey is constantly selling with his dull, humourless guest list, it's one small side step from Andrew Tate. He's elevating anxiety and depressing amongst young people under the guise of trying to tackle it. He's a prick of the highest order a rung down from Piers Morgan.

Apologies, you hit a trigger point.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2023 18:30]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024