Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Possible 8pts behind Leicester on Wednesday 00:35 - Oct 21 with 2063 viewsquirkie

Be cheering on Swansea and Sunderland before then. At least got a a couple of games in hand, of course got to win them.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Possible 8pts behind Leicester on Wednesday on 00:41 - Oct 21 with 2034 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Perhaps it’s just me but the only gap I care about is the one between ourselves and whoever the team in 3rd is. I couldn’t give a rats ass who comes up with us if we’re somewhere in that top 2*.

*Although of course i hope it’s not the sister shaggers.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Possible 8pts behind Leicester on Wednesday on 00:48 - Oct 21 with 1996 viewsSitfcB

Possible 8pts behind Leicester on Wednesday on 00:41 - Oct 21 by The_Romford_Blue

Perhaps it’s just me but the only gap I care about is the one between ourselves and whoever the team in 3rd is. I couldn’t give a rats ass who comes up with us if we’re somewhere in that top 2*.

*Although of course i hope it’s not the sister shaggers.

Yep, this, said the same last season!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Possible 8pts behind Leicester on Wednesday on 06:26 - Oct 21 with 1793 viewsNeedhamChris

I can't see any sensible logic where you'd be cheering on Sunderland

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

Possible 8pts behind Leicester on Wednesday on 07:33 - Oct 21 with 1691 viewsSE1blue

I hope Leicester do us a favour and take 6 points from everyone except us. If anyone finishes above them they’re going up.

It’s all about second place for me, or playoffs if I temper my already foolish hopes.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2023 7:33]

Poll: Should VAR be scrapped?
Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Possible 8pts behind Leicester on Wednesday on 07:45 - Oct 21 with 1640 viewsBlueBoots

Possible 8pts behind Leicester on Wednesday on 06:26 - Oct 21 by NeedhamChris

I can't see any sensible logic where you'd be cheering on Sunderland

Mogga

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Possible 8pts behind Leicester on Wednesday on 12:09 - Oct 21 with 1237 viewsNeedhamChris

Possible 8pts behind Leicester on Wednesday on 07:45 - Oct 21 by BlueBoots

Mogga

That's not sensible it's emotional - the more points Leicester take off the chasing pack the better

Possible 8pts behind Leicester on Wednesday on 12:12 - Oct 21 with 1221 viewsgainsboroughblue

Leicester can play 46 and win 44 for all I care. Less points for everyone else. We've started like a train and probably not going to be near them. It's all about the buffer between 2nd and 3rd for me and let's face it, even that was beyond our wildest dreams in August.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Possible 8pts behind Leicester on Wednesday on 13:01 - Oct 21 with 1167 viewslazyblue

Couldn’t careless about Leicester as just let them win every game and let them go
Login to get fewer ads

Possible 8pts behind Leicester on Wednesday on 13:09 - Oct 21 with 1130 viewsNeedhamChris

Possible 8pts behind Leicester on Wednesday on 12:12 - Oct 21 by gainsboroughblue

Leicester can play 46 and win 44 for all I care. Less points for everyone else. We've started like a train and probably not going to be near them. It's all about the buffer between 2nd and 3rd for me and let's face it, even that was beyond our wildest dreams in August.

Can't agree with that I'm afraid. 43 is the most I'm willing to have them win.

Possible 8pts behind Leicester on Wednesday on 13:46 - Oct 21 with 1077 viewsgeg1992

I hope Leicester win every game.

I'm only bothered about us finishing 2nd really, promotion is the aim.

The more points they can take off teams around us, the better.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Possible 8pts behind Leicester on Wednesday on 14:36 - Oct 21 with 979 viewsBluebell

Preston only drew today so they are only on 21 points now.
Possible 8pts behind Leicester on Wednesday on 14:38 - Oct 21 with 969 viewsgainsboroughblue

Possible 8pts behind Leicester on Wednesday on 13:09 - Oct 21 by NeedhamChris

Can't agree with that I'm afraid. 43 is the most I'm willing to have them win.

With you! I was discounting that Hull had already done them.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024