Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Ladapo miss 18:28 - Oct 1 with 2374 viewscbower

The more you see the first chance Ladapo had when three yards out, the worse it looks. A simple prod and it's 100% a goal. I know it came quick but it was almost easier to score. Looked like he tried to control it. He was, however, desperately unlucky with the great save from Nicholls shortly after.

bluescouser

The Ladapo miss on 18:33 - Oct 1 with 2303 viewsGlasgowBlue

I thought it looked a little behind him but I was watching from the other end of ther pitch.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The Ladapo miss on 18:36 - Oct 1 with 2299 viewscbower

The Ladapo miss on 18:33 - Oct 1 by GlasgowBlue

I thought it looked a little behind him but I was watching from the other end of ther pitch.

Check the Hudds extended highlights on You Tube, not the Town ones. Looks awful. It was a little behind him but still. I was with home fans level with 18 yard line. It looked a very poor miss from there.

bluescouser

The Ladapo miss on 18:54 - Oct 1 with 2214 viewsbluelou

The Ladapo miss on 18:36 - Oct 1 by cbower

Check the Hudds extended highlights on You Tube, not the Town ones. Looks awful. It was a little behind him but still. I was with home fans level with 18 yard line. It looked a very poor miss from there.

It wasn’t a miss. Scarlett mis-hit a shot and it hit Freddie who couldn’t capitalise.
His shot on the turn was well saved though, shame because that would have been a cracking goal.

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

The Ladapo miss on 18:59 - Oct 1 with 2169 viewscbower

The Ladapo miss on 18:54 - Oct 1 by bluelou

It wasn’t a miss. Scarlett mis-hit a shot and it hit Freddie who couldn’t capitalise.
His shot on the turn was well saved though, shame because that would have been a cracking goal.

Very generous interpretation imho.

bluescouser

The Ladapo miss on 19:04 - Oct 1 with 2141 viewsMK1

He was brilliant for us last season and has been just fine so far this. The guy is so likeable. Going to be a great squad player for us this season.
The Ladapo miss on 19:06 - Oct 1 with 2123 viewsbluelou

The Ladapo miss on 18:59 - Oct 1 by cbower

Very generous interpretation imho.

Only if you have an axe to grind against a fantastic player who scored twenty goals last season and is on track for double figures again this.

The Ladapo miss on 19:37 - Oct 1 with 1956 viewsJimmy86

Only thing I've thought about though, is when Burns crossed in the first 5-10 mins and Hirst headed straight at the keeper, does Freddie, who is good in the air, score that? If we'd buried that early doors, it's a different game
[Redacted] on 19:42 - Oct 1 with 1933 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Login to get fewer ads

The Ladapo miss on 19:48 - Oct 1 with 1897 viewsSwansea_Blue

He does have that in him unfortunately, but it’s hard to not love the guy. And even the best can miss them. Hirst’s missed a couple lately you’d expect him to do better with and Freddie was as clinical as feck the other week when he game off the bench to grasp a brace against Cardiff. So it’s all swings and roundabouts innit.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The Ladapo miss on 20:01 - Oct 1 with 1821 viewsHerbivore

Think you're being a bit harsh. It came at him quickly and he couldn't quite sort his feet out in time.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The Ladapo miss on 23:00 - Oct 1 with 1569 viewsWhos_blue

The Ladapo miss on 20:01 - Oct 1 by Herbivore

Think you're being a bit harsh. It came at him quickly and he couldn't quite sort his feet out in time.

This was my interpretation of it too.

The forensic over analysis gets a bit much.

Freddie is doing fine. But for a world class save he gets another goal on Saturday.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

The Ladapo miss on 05:05 - Oct 2 with 1425 viewsDavoIPB

The Ladapo miss on 19:06 - Oct 1 by bluelou

Only if you have an axe to grind against a fantastic player who scored twenty goals last season and is on track for double figures again this.

Fantastic player is a bit of a stretch. Very average championship striker. Missed two sitters. First one harder to miss. Why he tried to control it I don't know.
The Ladapo miss on 05:49 - Oct 2 with 1401 viewsArchiRob

Quick to jump on Freddy but were they any worse than Hirsts attempted headers.

Poll: What best describes Norwich defeat

The Ladapo miss on 07:29 - Oct 2 with 1275 viewsbluelou

The Ladapo miss on 05:05 - Oct 2 by DavoIPB

Fantastic player is a bit of a stretch. Very average championship striker. Missed two sitters. First one harder to miss. Why he tried to control it I don't know.

The justification for the prefix is contained in the rest of the sentence.

Freddie has been superb for us since we bought him and if you don’t see that then I don’t see any point in having the conversation. He’s not our number 1 striker but still has a better goals per minute than any player in our team. That’s his job and he does it, fantastically.

The Ladapo miss on 07:44 - Oct 2 with 1247 viewsVic

He’s got enough scruffy goals to give him a pass on a few that he misses! Every player does it from time to time and while we love Ladders we know he’s probably not the best we have. Besides, we were happy enough when he scored a couple off whatever part of his body a few games ago! I think we have to let this one go.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024