Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... 10:14 - Sep 21 with 1722 viewsBlueBadger

...on Haverhill.

https://www.suffolknews.co.uk/haverhill/news/blight-fears-as-plans-lodged-for-bi

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 10:18 - Sep 21 with 1684 viewsDanTheMan

Some great compoface right there.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 10:20 - Sep 21 with 1677 viewsJ2BLUE

I've been there once. Never again. Terrifying place.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 10:27 - Sep 21 with 1649 viewsBlueBadger

Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 10:20 - Sep 21 by J2BLUE

For an encore, go to Thetford.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 10:30 - Sep 21 with 1643 viewsKeno

Is blight a new trendy word for improvement?

I wonder what the independent supporters club of Haverhill think of this?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 10:31 - Sep 21 with 1645 viewsBlueBadger

Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 10:30 - Sep 21 by Keno

Is blight a new trendy word for improvement?

I wonder what the independent supporters club of Haverhill think of this?

They're too busy, what with being locked into a bitter row with their deadly rival, the Haverhill independent Supporters Club.

Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 11:22 - Sep 21 with 1576 viewsleitrimblue

It's clearly a shocking planning decision. It's culturally as offensive as building a petrol station in the centre of Stonehenge. There a quite a few less culturally rich towns and villages in the area that could be improved by the construction of such a facility on there doorstep ( Bury, Clare etc)
Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 11:23 - Sep 21 with 1564 viewsleitrimblue

Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 10:31 - Sep 21 by BlueBadger

They're too busy, what with being locked into a bitter row with their deadly rival, the Haverhill independent Supporters Club.

The Haverhill Independent Supporters Club are half arsed quitters
Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 11:33 - Sep 21 with 1541 viewsGuthrum

Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 11:22 - Sep 21 by leitrimblue

It's clearly a shocking planning decision. It's culturally as offensive as building a petrol station in the centre of Stonehenge. There a quite a few less culturally rich towns and villages in the area that could be improved by the construction of such a facility on there doorstep ( Bury, Clare etc)

Is that not what Stonehenge is, a socket for the flying saucers to plug in to the Earth energies?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 11:46 - Sep 21 with 1509 viewsleitrimblue

Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 11:33 - Sep 21 by Guthrum

Is that not what Stonehenge is, a socket for the flying saucers to plug in to the Earth energies?

I believe it was back in the day but think they now use the less busy Ring of Brodgar.
Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 11:48 - Sep 21 with 1494 viewsleitrimblue

Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 10:20 - Sep 21 by J2BLUE

You must have gone to the wrong side of town J2. Next time your there can I recommend the Latin Quarter or the beautiful Old town
Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 11:50 - Sep 21 with 1476 viewsKeno

Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 11:46 - Sep 21 by leitrimblue

I believe it was back in the day but think they now use the less busy Ring of Brodgar.

There are a few aliens who have tried to use the Ring of Badger

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 11:51 - Sep 21 with 1475 viewsWeWereZombies

Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 11:48 - Sep 21 by leitrimblue

You must have gone to the wrong side of town J2. Next time your there can I recommend the Latin Quarter or the beautiful Old town

Is the Old Town the part with the battlements designed by Eugène Viollet-le-Duc ?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 11:56 - Sep 21 with 1446 viewsleitrimblue

Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 11:51 - Sep 21 by WeWereZombies

Is the Old Town the part with the battlements designed by Eugène Viollet-le-Duc ?

Was actually his cousin Eric Viollet le Toilet Duck
[Post edited 21 Sep 2023 11:56]
Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 11:58 - Sep 21 with 1418 viewsleitrimblue

Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 11:50 - Sep 21 by Keno

There are a few aliens who have tried to use the Ring of Badger

I have no knowledge of alien objects attempting to enter the ring of Badger
Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 12:08 - Sep 21 with 1386 viewsJ2BLUE

Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 11:48 - Sep 21 by leitrimblue

I went to the centre. The locals reminded me of the video game Left 4 Dead. One minor incident away from the apocalypse.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 12:15 - Sep 21 with 1353 viewsleitrimblue

Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 12:08 - Sep 21 by J2BLUE

I went to the centre. The locals reminded me of the video game Left 4 Dead. One minor incident away from the apocalypse.

If you visited the centre I hope you enjoyed the battered sausage and chips from bennys bbq and chipper? Another cultural delight of Haverhill
Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 12:21 - Sep 21 with 1338 viewsBlueBadger

Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 11:58 - Sep 21 by leitrimblue

I have no knowledge of alien objects attempting to enter the ring of Badger

A gentleman never tells, darling.

Must be something pretty bad if it's going to be a 'blight'... on 18:35 - Sep 21 with 1148 viewsronnyd

How the hell can you put a blight a blight.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024