Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One of the best things about our resurgence 21:35 - Sep 2 with 1545 viewsle2blue

is Portman Road being packed to the rafters and in full voice. When the third goal went in it was fantastic. Remember watching us under Lambert wondering if we'd ever see it be full again. The investments mean it also looks great, the pitch, blue Astro, and what they've done to smarten up the Cobbold. Class, pride restored.
One of the best things about our resurgence on 21:44 - Sep 2 with 1448 viewsgainsboroughblue

It sounded ridiculous at times on the radio. Once or twice, Mick Mills had to ask Brenner to repeat himself as he hadn't been able to hear what he said/asked.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

One of the best things about our resurgence on 21:56 - Sep 2 with 1346 viewsNthQldITFC

One of the best things about our resurgence on 21:44 - Sep 2 by gainsboroughblue

It sounded ridiculous at times on the radio. Once or twice, Mick Mills had to ask Brenner to repeat himself as he hadn't been able to hear what he said/asked.

Sounded great on the 'telly' too.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

One of the best things about our resurgence on 22:02 - Sep 2 with 1314 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Great atmosphere in there today - really loud. Most importantly, and not something we are great at as a fanbase is we didn’t get on our players backs at 2-0 down- we just roared them on.
One of the best things about our resurgence on 22:06 - Sep 2 with 1275 viewsChurchman

I thought it was loud for much of the time and felt very intense. And when Freddie scored the third, oh my days.
One of the best things about our resurgence on 02:19 - Sep 3 with 855 viewsStewart27

Under MM in the championship I never thought we’d be able to attract the extra 22,000 again!
One of the best things about our resurgence on 06:11 - Sep 3 with 739 viewsibbleobble

One of the best things about our resurgence on 02:19 - Sep 3 by Stewart27

Under MM in the championship I never thought we’d be able to attract the extra 22,000 again!

I remember a game under MM (Sheff Wed at home) when everyone around me were on their phones after 15 minutes and chatting about trivial family stuff. That was a real low point when I remember thinking enough is enough and decided to start voting with my feet. To see it now is a joy.
One of the best things about our resurgence on 07:10 - Sep 3 with 650 viewsBluespeed225

One of the best things about our resurgence on 06:11 - Sep 3 by ibbleobble

I remember a game under MM (Sheff Wed at home) when everyone around me were on their phones after 15 minutes and chatting about trivial family stuff. That was a real low point when I remember thinking enough is enough and decided to start voting with my feet. To see it now is a joy.

Yes! There used to be a group of 4/5 lads behind us, back row Block 4, who just did online betting for the whole game. Haven’t seen them in 2 seasons. Their loss.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024