Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well played lads ….. 17:50 - Aug 26 with 693 viewsArnieM

Better more clinical finishing in the first half and better defending in our own box ( 3 soft goals in my view) snd we’d have probably win that today.

Hirst’s absence up front a factor for me, and we need some CBs (again that’s my view).

Shame the scum won, but they’ve yet to play anyone of note yet.

We move on..

Ps; why did the Leeds fans only get let into the stadium on 83mins? Never heard a squeak out of them until that point in the game. “ mighty Leeds” my arse !
[Post edited 26 Aug 2023 18:21]

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Well played lads ….. on 17:57 - Aug 26 with 627 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Thought their full backs were poor, shame we couldn’t exploit a bit more first half.
Well played lads ….. on 18:03 - Aug 26 with 595 viewsFrimleyBlue

I don't personally think Hirst changes much today. Jackson had leeds running scared and they held a high line trying to get him offside. With Hirst. They'd have dropped deeper.

We need rak sayi.. we need to pay what ever they want for the loan. That'll help massively for us to achieve more.

Maybe the fella from last week's game. Can't think of his name as an actual competitor to broadhead.

I hope personally we don't go after next week with only harness. Hutchinson as our only options.

Bring in scarlett. He can the Jackson alternative uptop which could then free up Jackson for the right at times too..

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Well played lads ….. on 18:24 - Aug 26 with 527 viewsoldbeardy

Think it underlined the club's own analysis - we need 2 or 3 players to add to the squad who will improve our best starting 11 if we want to mount a serious challenge.
Well played lads ….. on 19:23 - Aug 26 with 448 viewsNthQldITFC

Well played lads ….. on 18:03 - Aug 26 by FrimleyBlue

I don't personally think Hirst changes much today. Jackson had leeds running scared and they held a high line trying to get him offside. With Hirst. They'd have dropped deeper.

We need rak sayi.. we need to pay what ever they want for the loan. That'll help massively for us to achieve more.

Maybe the fella from last week's game. Can't think of his name as an actual competitor to broadhead.

I hope personally we don't go after next week with only harness. Hutchinson as our only options.

Bring in scarlett. He can the Jackson alternative uptop which could then free up Jackson for the right at times too..

I'm not sure whether Hirst would have changed the outcome, but for some reason Chaplin was far too deep today, leaving Jackson quite isolated.

As great as Luongo has been, I think Taylor's extra pace/mobility getting up behind Jackson might have made a more significant difference. Taylor was excellent in his 15 minutes or so.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Well played lads ….. on 19:27 - Aug 26 with 426 viewsFrimleyBlue

Well played lads ….. on 19:23 - Aug 26 by NthQldITFC

I'm not sure whether Hirst would have changed the outcome, but for some reason Chaplin was far too deep today, leaving Jackson quite isolated.

As great as Luongo has been, I think Taylor's extra pace/mobility getting up behind Jackson might have made a more significant difference. Taylor was excellent in his 15 minutes or so.

I liked the look of taylor. Looks nice and direct whilst showing a good protection of the ball. Think we will see he and Morsy or luongo soon.

Chappers I felt did simular to last week esp in the first half. Dropping deep trying to do things himself to much. Much better late on. However it may have been an instruction by KM as chappers was pulling a defender forward leaving burns space in behind..

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024