Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harness & Jackson 14:18 - Aug 15 with 736 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

I think we've seen good cameos from both players in the opening two games. They'll have important roles and it's clear McKenna likes the pair of them.

To me, they're two players I'd want to bring out to help us manage the game to see out a result, they're not two players at this level I'd want to bring on to create and make something happen.

I still believe we will push for another attacker as this would be a lot to put on Hutchinson's shoulder at this stage of his career.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Harness & Jackson on 14:31 - Aug 15 with 675 viewsHerbivore

Why would you not want them on when we need a goal? Harness played a key role in creating our second at the weekend and Jackson scored it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Harness & Jackson on 14:47 - Aug 15 with 639 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Harness & Jackson on 14:31 - Aug 15 by Herbivore

Why would you not want them on when we need a goal? Harness played a key role in creating our second at the weekend and Jackson scored it.

I don't think they're as good as the quality they'd be replacing in that respect. I feel if you were chasing a goal and you took off a Broadhead or Chaplin for Harness then the goal threat goes down.

Very ideal for managing a game and seeing it out, less so if you're trying to put pressure on. Another attacker is needed with more quality on the ball than those two.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Harness & Jackson on 14:52 - Aug 15 with 611 viewswkj

Harness & Jackson on 14:47 - Aug 15 by IPSWICHFANITFC

I don't think they're as good as the quality they'd be replacing in that respect. I feel if you were chasing a goal and you took off a Broadhead or Chaplin for Harness then the goal threat goes down.

Very ideal for managing a game and seeing it out, less so if you're trying to put pressure on. Another attacker is needed with more quality on the ball than those two.

1m 25

Top class players would have been proud of this moment of control from Harness.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Harness & Jackson on 14:53 - Aug 15 with 595 viewsGeoffSentence

Harness & Jackson on 14:47 - Aug 15 by IPSWICHFANITFC

If they were as good as the quality they were replacing, then they would expect to be starting.

Jackson in particular is just the sort of player who can come on and make things happen, his pace is an asset when the oppo are coming at us and we can hit them on the counter. Probably the reason why he got a game on Saturday.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024