Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just when we thought we escaped that souless bowl (n/t) 22:31 - Aug 9 with 1100 viewsgainsboroughblue

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Just when we thought we escaped that souless bowl (n/t) on 22:34 - Aug 9 with 1059 viewsFtnfwest

Chav central, the return..
Just when we thought we escaped that souless bowl (n/t) on 22:37 - Aug 9 with 998 viewsRadlett_blue

The plus is that it's a winnable tie & because the draw is sensibly regionalised, not too long a trip.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Just when we thought we escaped that souless bowl (n/t) on 22:40 - Aug 9 with 958 viewsSitfcB

Just when we thought we escaped that souless bowl (n/t) on 22:37 - Aug 9 by Radlett_blue

The plus is that it's a winnable tie & because the draw is sensibly regionalised, not too long a trip.

Sensibly? We could’ve got Plymouth

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Just when we thought we escaped that souless bowl (n/t) on 22:41 - Aug 9 with 945 viewsChrisd

Not the worst draw

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Just when we thought we escaped that souless bowl (n/t) on 22:43 - Aug 9 with 919 viewsHerbivore

Just when we thought we escaped that souless bowl (n/t) on 22:41 - Aug 9 by Chrisd

Not the worst draw

It's literally the worst draw.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Just when we thought we escaped that souless bowl (n/t) on 23:12 - Aug 9 with 787 viewsTangledupin_Blue

I don't suppose Mick Mills will be summarising alongside Brenner. Would be quite fun counting up the number of pronunciations he comes up with for Kelvin Ehibhatiomhan.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Just when we thought we escaped that souless bowl (n/t) on 23:28 - Aug 9 with 728 viewswkj

I honest regret posting how happy I was that we wouldn't have to travel to Reading at the end of last season. It has to go down as one of the most miserable away days I have ever had, regardless of the result.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Just when we thought we escaped that souless bowl (n/t) on 23:32 - Aug 9 with 712 viewswkj

Just when we thought we escaped that souless bowl (n/t) on 23:12 - Aug 9 by Tangledupin_Blue

I don't suppose Mick Mills will be summarising alongside Brenner. Would be quite fun counting up the number of pronunciations he comes up with for Kelvin Ehibhatiomhan.

If Mathie is p*ssed up it might be even more fun

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024