Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kit question Planet Blue - apologies if been covered 15:26 - Jul 1 with 1703 viewsLord_Lucan

Can we simply turn up at shop right now and purchase kids and infants kits?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Kit question Planet Blue - apologies if been covered on 15:29 - Jul 1 with 1661 viewsKieran_Knows

You certainly can.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Kit question Planet Blue - apologies if been covered on 15:36 - Jul 1 with 1620 viewsLord_Lucan

Kit question Planet Blue - apologies if been covered on 15:29 - Jul 1 by Kieran_Knows

You certainly can.

The lad just showed me the size of the queue

I'm out.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Kit question Planet Blue - apologies if been covered on 15:39 - Jul 1 with 1580 viewsITFC_Forever

Kit question Planet Blue - apologies if been covered on 15:36 - Jul 1 by Lord_Lucan

I'm out.

Queue had gone done a lot by 9.30, and was moving quickly.

Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s no queue at all now.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Kit question Planet Blue - apologies if been covered on 15:41 - Jul 1 with 1563 viewsLord_Lucan

Kit question Planet Blue - apologies if been covered on 15:39 - Jul 1 by ITFC_Forever

Queue had gone done a lot by 9.30, and was moving quickly.

Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s no queue at all now.

The pic was from an hour ago.

Kit question Planet Blue - apologies if been covered on 15:44 - Jul 1 with 1536 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Kit question Planet Blue - apologies if been covered on 15:36 - Jul 1 by Lord_Lucan

I'm out.

Some recession!
Kit question Planet Blue - apologies if been covered on 15:52 - Jul 1 with 1484 viewsGeoffSentence

Kit question Planet Blue - apologies if been covered on 15:44 - Jul 1 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Some recession!

Ipswich Town kit first sales as an economic indicator.

Rishs's been relying on the wrong stats.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Kit question Planet Blue - apologies if been covered on 16:26 - Jul 1 with 1359 viewschicoazul

Only if you’re Cruncher.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Kit question Planet Blue - apologies if been covered on 16:34 - Jul 1 with 1324 viewsstonojnr

I'm out.

There was no queue at 15:30, it was busy sure for Saturday when theres no game on at Portman Road, but all the tills are staffed, doubt I spent more than 5mins in there in the end. It was like straight to the kit racks, find & pick size I want, go to till, pay and exit, job done.
Login to get fewer ads

Kit question Planet Blue - apologies if been covered on 16:55 - Jul 1 with 1282 viewsLord_Lucan

Kit question Planet Blue - apologies if been covered on 16:34 - Jul 1 by stonojnr

There was no queue at 15:30, it was busy sure for Saturday when theres no game on at Portman Road, but all the tills are staffed, doubt I spent more than 5mins in there in the end. It was like straight to the kit racks, find & pick size I want, go to till, pay and exit, job done.

Ah, ok thanks.

Never mind, I presume they aren't open Sundays so I might try and nip down on Monday.

Kit question Planet Blue - apologies if been covered on 16:59 - Jul 1 with 1258 viewskesblue

Kit question Planet Blue - apologies if been covered on 16:55 - Jul 1 by Lord_Lucan

Ah, ok thanks.

Never mind, I presume they aren't open Sundays so I might try and nip down on Monday.

Is open Sunday 10-3
Kit question Planet Blue - apologies if been covered on 17:16 - Jul 1 with 1205 viewsLord_Lucan

Kit question Planet Blue - apologies if been covered on 16:59 - Jul 1 by kesblue

Is open Sunday 10-3

Is it, because of the launch?

Website says closed.

Kit question Planet Blue - apologies if been covered on 18:02 - Jul 1 with 1141 viewsstonojnr

Kit question Planet Blue - apologies if been covered on 17:16 - Jul 1 by Lord_Lucan

Is it, because of the launch?

Website says closed.

They've tweeted (not that twitter is working that well) they're open 10-3 tomorrow

[Post edited 1 Jul 2023 18:04]
Kit question Planet Blue - apologies if been covered on 18:43 - Jul 1 with 1075 viewsLord_Lucan

Kit question Planet Blue - apologies if been covered on 18:02 - Jul 1 by stonojnr

They've tweeted (not that twitter is working that well) they're open 10-3 tomorrow

[Post edited 1 Jul 2023 18:04]

Thanks all

I'll take the grandkids, we will pop down tomorrow.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024