Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A season in a couple of minutes….. 17:06 - May 10 with 1268 viewsDistantBlue

A bit more relaxing to watch it this way.

A season in a couple of minutes….. on 17:13 - May 10 with 1221 viewsPlums

That is a thing of beauty! I'd forgotten quite how long Portsmouth had been in the mix for before completely going off the rails!

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

A season in a couple of minutes….. on 18:02 - May 10 with 1168 viewsSwansea_Blue

Excellent. I love things like that

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

A season in a couple of minutes….. on 18:31 - May 10 with 1122 viewspositivity

A season in a couple of minutes….. on 17:13 - May 10 by Plums

That is a thing of beauty! I'd forgotten quite how long Portsmouth had been in the mix for before completely going off the rails!

that top 3 was rock solid since game 11 though (except for that one horrible week where bolton knocked us out!)

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

A season in a couple of minutes….. on 18:35 - May 10 with 1109 viewsN2_Blue

A season in a couple of minutes….. on 17:13 - May 10 by Plums

Indeed.

I’d also forgotten how long we were top of the table in the first half of the season. It seems like an age ago. It really was a 3-way battle all the way and thankfully we weren’t the one that missed out.

Also for us certainly a season broken up into thirds. Excellent 1st and 3rd third and a pretty ordinary middle third.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

A season in a couple of minutes….. on 19:07 - May 10 with 1064 viewsDistantBlue

The championship one on the same YouTube channel is also interesting…….let’s just say some of the teams at the top ten games in weren’t there at the end.
A season in a couple of minutes….. on 19:14 - May 10 with 1049 viewsChurchman

A season in a couple of minutes….. on 18:35 - May 10 by N2_Blue

Indeed.

I’d also forgotten how long we were top of the table in the first half of the season. It seems like an age ago. It really was a 3-way battle all the way and thankfully we weren’t the one that missed out.

Also for us certainly a season broken up into thirds. Excellent 1st and 3rd third and a pretty ordinary middle third.

Interesting how close Derby and Barnsley got, but fell away. It says how strong we were for that last third as were Plymouth, of course. I know we went through a period of not winning enough games, but we weren’t losing many either and maybe for us that was the difference.

Agreed, a three way battle for most of the season. It’ll be interesting to see if Wednesday can claim that very much deserved promotion, even if my preference is for Barnsley to do it.

The thought of play offs after all that was unimaginable. Thank goodness we got the job done.
A season in a couple of minutes….. on 20:25 - May 10 with 988 viewsxrayspecs

We were top 2 for 22 of first 24 games, then mainly third. Only spent 7 more games in top two, but this was at the business end of the season.
A season in a couple of minutes….. on 10:12 - May 11 with 787 viewsMatt_Netherlands

5 points ahead of us with a game in hand, and 9 games left to play.

Hi ho Sheffield Wednesday.
Login to get fewer ads

A season in a couple of minutes….. on 10:15 - May 11 with 774 viewsGeoffSentence

Relaxing? I still had a little panic during that mid-season blip

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024