Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terrifying 13:12 - May 6 with 2805 viewsgiant_stow

That must be the whole army marching in London - do our enemies know they're all a bit tied up today? I bet they have both helicopters up watching over it too.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Terrifying on 13:13 - May 6 with 2784 viewsJ2BLUE

Our enemies are too busy wondering what the hell is wrong with us

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Terrifying on 13:16 - May 6 with 2736 viewsgiant_stow

Terrifying on 13:13 - May 6 by J2BLUE

Our enemies are too busy wondering what the hell is wrong with us

They just march to a different tune. Is anyone keeping an eye on the channel?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Terrifying on 13:21 - May 6 with 2687 viewsIllinoisblue

More terrifying: Piers Morgan is on my tv screen yapping about what this all means for the monarchy.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Terrifying on 13:22 - May 6 with 2676 viewsfarkenhell

Terrifying on 13:21 - May 6 by Illinoisblue

More terrifying: Piers Morgan is on my tv screen yapping about what this all means for the monarchy.

We've got Clare "I won't shut up " Balding.
Terrifying on 13:43 - May 6 with 2609 viewsIllinoisblue

Terrifying on 13:22 - May 6 by farkenhell

We've got Clare "I won't shut up " Balding.

I’d take that trade

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Terrifying on 15:06 - May 6 with 2443 viewsPlums

One of the Beeb commentators said 'that's the loudest three cheers I've ever heard in an open space'.
I'm wondering where they might have heard a couple of thousand adults shout something you would normally only hear after U10 football?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Terrifying on 15:30 - May 6 with 2375 viewsclive_baker

Altogether now…

We’ve got Super Kingy Charlie 🎶

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Terrifying on 15:50 - May 6 with 2339 viewsblueislander

Terrifying on 15:30 - May 6 by clive_baker

Altogether now…

We’ve got Super Kingy Charlie 🎶

Don’t know if it has been posted, but, did anyone clock the state of Boris as he entered the abbey/. He looked as though he had just got there from a very drunken wedding the day/night before.
Login to get fewer ads

Terrifying on 15:53 - May 6 with 2305 viewsRadlett_blue

Terrifying on 15:06 - May 6 by Plums

One of the Beeb commentators said 'that's the loudest three cheers I've ever heard in an open space'.
I'm wondering where they might have heard a couple of thousand adults shout something you would normally only hear after U10 football?

The event might be just about watchable if you could mute the sycophantic commentary.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Terrifying on 15:54 - May 6 with 2299 viewsronnyd

Terrifying on 15:50 - May 6 by blueislander

Don’t know if it has been posted, but, did anyone clock the state of Boris as he entered the abbey/. He looked as though he had just got there from a very drunken wedding the day/night before.

Probably had.
Terrifying on 15:55 - May 6 with 2296 viewsChurchman

He did look like a sack of the brown stuff didn’t he. They shouldn’t have let the criminal waster in - or Truss come to that.
Terrifying on 15:55 - May 6 with 2294 viewssolemio

I've never seen him look any different.
Terrifying on 17:01 - May 6 with 2183 viewsEastTownBlue

But of course that won’t be mentioned in any publication where those in charge are so desperate for a peerage.
Terrifying on 17:15 - May 6 with 2123 viewsDJR

This is John Crace's take on him in the Guardian.

"Johnson looking a right state as ever. There was no way he was going to make an effort even for this."
Terrifying on 17:17 - May 6 with 2097 viewsDJR

Terrifying on 15:55 - May 6 by Churchman

He did look like a sack of the brown stuff didn’t he. They shouldn’t have let the criminal waster in - or Truss come to that.

This is John Crace's take on her.

"Truss with the widest smile. She can’t believe her luck. Just 49 days in which she wrecked the country and she’s guaranteed a spot on every guestlist for life. Living the dream."
Terrifying on 17:30 - May 6 with 2043 viewsitfc_bucks

4000 personnel on parade, across the three branches.

Looking at something in the region of 150,000 regular service personnel in total.
Terrifying on 17:34 - May 6 with 2003 viewsKeno

Terrifying on 17:30 - May 6 by itfc_bucks

4000 personnel on parade, across the three branches.

Looking at something in the region of 150,000 regular service personnel in total.

How many irregular ones?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Terrifying on 17:40 - May 6 with 1955 viewsHARRY10

Terrifying on 15:06 - May 6 by Plums

There is such an air of desperation about all this

Like your parents trying to convince you that the crap 'entertainment' you are being taken to is great. "You'll love it when you are there" they say

While you know it will be as bad as the fair in Father Ted.
Terrifying on 18:35 - May 6 with 1859 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Terrifying on 19:30 - May 6 with 1766 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Terrifying on 13:21 - May 6 by Illinoisblue

Never had you down as a Fox News type.
Terrifying on 20:17 - May 6 with 1696 viewsPlums

Terrifying on 15:53 - May 6 by Radlett_blue

The event might be just about watchable if you could mute the sycophantic commentary.

I'm a particular fan of the R5 commentator who said the golden carriage had just passed him and 'lit up my entire face'. Where on earth do they find these crawling saps?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Terrifying on 21:37 - May 6 with 1616 viewsHARRY10

Terrifying on 15:54 - May 6 by ronnyd

Probably had.

Johnson probably spends far more time on his appearance than many others.

Numerous folk have made comment on how Johnson will pull his shirt out, ruffle his and usually has his tie too long, supposedly to give the impressions that he is a character'*

The stick insect does much the same by cultivating an image of learned quaintness. Though it hasn't worked, as he was regarded at Eton and Oxford as an object of ridicule, just as he is in parliament. A sort of posh Michael Fabricant.

Some may have watched the privileges committee, where he avoided the 'motor boat starting up' noise' he previously used. An affected stammer.

There is nothing new in this. Churchill would keep a half smoked cigar in his top pocket to take out when ever a camera was in sight. Harold Wilson never dismissed the pint of beer man of the people image, whereas his actual tipple was brandy.

* other c words are available
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024