Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow, the Town in 25 has broken me 23:11 - May 1 with 1633 viewsIllinoisblue

The guy at 9:40 fighting back the tears set me off like a blubbering baby. The content team deserve multiple Oscars for what they’ve put together. Quite brilliant. The hey Jude at Barnsley sounded incredible, but this one might have topped it. And goddamnit we had more fans greeting a team coach than some L1 teams get for home games. (Not a dig, just a fact)

Wow, just wow.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Do you know what also struck me… on 00:07 - May 2 with 1508 viewsunstableblue

… beyond just what a brilliant brilliant day full of memories it was…

What really struck me in the video but also in many of the other 100s of brilliant photos and vids… just how many young people there are being completely immersed in the passion for this club

18 and under, 15 and under, young people hooked on Town.. generating memories

In the dark days of 5 years ago with the 13k crowds it was just desperate men of a certain age living on past memories.. going through habit

This bodes so well for the future of this club.. exciting football and great atmospheres

“We’re going to need a bigger boat”

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Wow, the Town in 25 has broken me on 00:14 - May 2 with 1478 viewsle2blue

I was stood next to the coach by the bus station, such a good atmosphere…didn’t realise the number of people who were down the back of the north and rammed in the fanzine as well, thousands, crazy good times.

When you see the vibes amongst the players, how can Hirst and Massimo do anything other than sign those contracts, they’d be mental to miss out.
Do you know what also struck me… on 00:17 - May 2 with 1462 viewsChurchman

Do you know what also struck me… on 00:07 - May 2 by unstableblue

… beyond just what a brilliant brilliant day full of memories it was…

What really struck me in the video but also in many of the other 100s of brilliant photos and vids… just how many young people there are being completely immersed in the passion for this club

18 and under, 15 and under, young people hooked on Town.. generating memories

In the dark days of 5 years ago with the 13k crowds it was just desperate men of a certain age living on past memories.. going through habit

This bodes so well for the future of this club.. exciting football and great atmospheres

“We’re going to need a bigger boat”

The younger people getting behind the club is the thing I’ve noticed in these videos too. Absolutely brilliant, especially as I was one of the ‘desperate men of a certain age living on past memories going through habit’.
Wow, the Town in 25 has broken me on 00:42 - May 2 with 1420 viewsBasingstokeBlue

The team players knowing all our chants/songs (including Edward Ebenezer ...) was a revelation!

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Wow, the Town in 25 has broken me on 01:01 - May 2 with 1401 viewsIllinoisblue

Wow, the Town in 25 has broken me on 00:42 - May 2 by BasingstokeBlue

The team players knowing all our chants/songs (including Edward Ebenezer ...) was a revelation!

All of it was utterly brilliant. The only to make it better would have been seeing Hladky sub on. Oh, and #17 parachuting on to the pitch for a concert. Next year!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Wow, the Town in 25 has broken me on 07:26 - May 2 with 1084 viewsSteve_M

I hadn’t realised that the coach greeting encompassed the full demographic spectrum of Town fans, I thought it had been largely 20-30- something blokes but the breadth of that was great.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Wow, the Town in 25 has broken me on 11:58 - May 2 with 828 viewsBigCommon

Watched it a few times.... Hard to believe youre watching the fans and support of a team in the third tier of English football....
The guy in the crowd at the game, showing some emotion, was quite something..
Glad the owners/investors were there to witness it all...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024