Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Genuinely thank you marcus evans 11:08 - May 2 with 1206 viewsBondiBlue

For selling to serious, commited people who seem to get it.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Fcuk marcus evans on 11:14 - May 2 with 1158 viewsBiGDonnie

I think you mean.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

I disagree on 11:18 - May 2 with 1149 viewsGuthrum

Fcuk marcus evans on 11:14 - May 2 by BiGDonnie

I think you mean.

on this particular issue. For all the problems that came with his tenure, Evans didn't sell to the first cowboy who came along.

There may have been an element of self-interest in that, given how many sellers end up out of pocket when it turns out the dodgy buyer has no money in the real world.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I disagree on 11:25 - May 2 with 1108 viewsZx1988

I disagree on 11:18 - May 2 by Guthrum

on this particular issue. For all the problems that came with his tenure, Evans didn't sell to the first cowboy who came along.

There may have been an element of self-interest in that, given how many sellers end up out of pocket when it turns out the dodgy buyer has no money in the real world.

Have to agree with this particular sentiment, especially as it seems to have been all but confirmed by Gamechanger that they had to pass some pretty stringent vetting by ME.

It would have been all too easy for him to flog the club to the next Francesco Becchetti/Steve Dale/Abdallah Lemsagam.

I can't give ME credit for much, but it does appear to be accepted by all parties in the know that the sale was handled in the right way as far as the interests of the club/fans were concerned.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

I disagree on 11:34 - May 2 with 1039 viewsBiGDonnie

I disagree on 11:18 - May 2 by Guthrum

Naaaa, b*ll*x to him. He ruined this great club, the fact he sold to decent buyers doesn't change the previous 20 years or so.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

I disagree on 12:48 - May 2 with 852 viewsIllinoisblue

I disagree on 11:25 - May 2 by Zx1988

Have to agree with this particular sentiment, especially as it seems to have been all but confirmed by Gamechanger that they had to pass some pretty stringent vetting by ME.

It would have been all too easy for him to flog the club to the next Francesco Becchetti/Steve Dale/Abdallah Lemsagam.

I can't give ME credit for much, but it does appear to be accepted by all parties in the know that the sale was handled in the right way as far as the interests of the club/fans were concerned.

Imagine Evans sitting in judgement on what a good owner looks like.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I disagree on 12:51 - May 2 with 830 viewsWestover

I disagree on 11:34 - May 2 by BiGDonnie

Naaaa, b*ll*x to him. He ruined this great club, the fact he sold to decent buyers doesn't change the previous 20 years or so.

But he also saved us when he bought Town where would we have ended up without him? Forget the past look to the future. COYB.
I disagree on 12:53 - May 2 with 818 viewsGuthrum

I disagree on 11:34 - May 2 by BiGDonnie

No, it doesn't change what has happened since 2007, the damage which was done or the fact we ended up in the third tier for the first time in 60 years. I'm just pleased he didn't do one last terrible thing and sell us to shysters.

Be thankful for small mercies.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024