Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A major reason I really hoped we were going up this time 22:38 - Apr 29 with 990 viewsGuthrum

is that I think our Manager and squad will flower in the Championship, away from the "low block" and other frustrations.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

A major reason I really hoped we were going up this time on 22:42 - Apr 29 with 931 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

I think this is spot on.

I expect us to make a few signings over the summer to improve the squad but even if we don't I think we can hold our own in the Championship with what we have.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

A major reason I really hoped we were going up this time on 22:43 - Apr 29 with 917 viewsGeoffSentence

A major reason I really hoped we were going up this time on 22:42 - Apr 29 by You_Bloo_Right

I think this is spot on.

I expect us to make a few signings over the summer to improve the squad but even if we don't I think we can hold our own in the Championship with what we have.

Hold our own?

Back to back promotions my friend.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

A major reason I really hoped we were going up this time on 22:46 - Apr 29 with 887 viewsLRB84UK

A major reason I really hoped we were going up this time on 22:43 - Apr 29 by GeoffSentence

Hold our own?

Back to back promotions my friend.

I said as the 5th goal went in "I'm sticking £20 on us going up as champions next season"
A major reason I really hoped we were going up this time on 22:51 - Apr 29 with 866 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

A major reason I really hoped we were going up this time on 22:46 - Apr 29 by LRB84UK

I said as the 5th goal went in "I'm sticking £20 on us going up as champions next season"

According to Sky Bet you'll get 16/1 for that but a mere 4/1 for us to be promoted.

4/1

Someone is taking the p*ss.

Probably us.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

A major reason I really hoped we were going up this time on 23:05 - Apr 29 with 792 viewsketton_itfc

The way we play, the quality we have and the growth the team have shown tells me we won't be just making up the numbers. I doubt many teams from the Championship could drop into League One and come up with the run we've just been on. We've dominated nearly every team this year apart from a few halves here and there.

We're going to surprise a few people next season thats for sure!
A major reason I really hoped we were going up this time on 23:12 - Apr 29 with 736 viewsLeoMuff

I think we would have struggled to have kept KMac without promotion

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024