Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term 13:11 - Apr 28 with 2468 viewsunstableblue

(If we get 2 points from the the next two games)

Hope Reading are not on our away list!

Would love Hudds and Blackpool to survive and lots of capacity for the blue army.

QPR always a good away day… but too small an away end!?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 13:14 - Apr 28 with 2416 viewshype313

Reading v Wigan then Huddersfield will be a ding dong.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 13:17 - Apr 28 with 2396 viewsMetal_Hacker

So long as they're up Norf I'll be happy

Keep Rotherham up as it's the in-law's team and I very much look forward to repaying them should the inevitable happen tomorrow

Poll: If it were one or the other

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 13:19 - Apr 28 with 2384 viewsGavTWTD

I really want to read what Clive has to say about our matches on loftforwords

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 13:40 - Apr 28 with 2282 viewsArnieM

I’ll wait until 5pm tomorrow before I answer ….

COYBSSSSSSS

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 13:55 - Apr 28 with 2231 viewsclive_baker

As long as Wigan and Reading go down I'm relaxed from an away day perspective. I've done them both in the past and wouldn't miss either.

Would love to see Blackpool stay up, but can't see it. They've left themselves too much to do, so the current bottom 3 wouldn't be the worst outcome. As for the top, Burnley and Sheffield United are a shame to see go up, so hopefully Boro or Sunderland join them to sweeten that. Southampton, Everton and Forest down would be a decent 3. Would leave us with some nice away days:

Top tier: Everton, Forest, Norwich, Millwall, QPR.
Middle tier: Cardiff, Bristol City, Birmingham, Luton, Watford, Southampton.
Bottom tier: Stoke (you know it'll be a Tuesday night), Hull, Swansea

Most of the rest are still very decent though.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 14:26 - Apr 28 with 2142 viewsGlasgowBlue

Seeing as I go to all the Northern games my ideal situation is for Wigan, Blackpool and Huddersfield to stay up. Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Blackpool and Preston to fail in the promotion bids. And Bolton to win the league one play off final.

Everton and Leeds to be relegated.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2023 14:31]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 14:32 - Apr 28 with 2079 viewsgainsboroughblue

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 13:55 - Apr 28 by clive_baker

As long as Wigan and Reading go down I'm relaxed from an away day perspective. I've done them both in the past and wouldn't miss either.

Would love to see Blackpool stay up, but can't see it. They've left themselves too much to do, so the current bottom 3 wouldn't be the worst outcome. As for the top, Burnley and Sheffield United are a shame to see go up, so hopefully Boro or Sunderland join them to sweeten that. Southampton, Everton and Forest down would be a decent 3. Would leave us with some nice away days:

Top tier: Everton, Forest, Norwich, Millwall, QPR.
Middle tier: Cardiff, Bristol City, Birmingham, Luton, Watford, Southampton.
Bottom tier: Stoke (you know it'll be a Tuesday night), Hull, Swansea

Most of the rest are still very decent though.

As sure as night follows day, Stoke will be on a Tuesday night.

QPR have done enough I reckon. I think Reading's games will pretty much determine everyone's fate looking at the fixtures.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 14:34 - Apr 28 with 2066 viewsBlueBadger

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 13:19 - Apr 28 by GavTWTD

I really want to read what Clive has to say about our matches on loftforwords

I've said it before and I'll say it again, QPR the club, do NOT deserve their fans. Anyone ever met a QPR fan they didn't like?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 14:38 - Apr 28 with 2052 viewsblueasfook

Can't see that bottom three changing. Reading could possibly climb out but Blackpool and Wigan are going down for sure IMO.

Shame, cos my mate is a Blackpool fan and he usually comes to PR for Town/Blackpool games.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 14:41 - Apr 28 with 2032 viewsBiGDonnie

Hoping QPR and Reading stay up for obvious reasons.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 14:42 - Apr 28 with 2029 viewshype313

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 14:41 - Apr 28 by BiGDonnie

Hoping QPR and Reading stay up for obvious reasons.

I'd rather the extra 2 hours to Blackpool than have to go to the Madjeski.

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 14:43 - Apr 28 with 2028 viewsblueasfook

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 14:42 - Apr 28 by hype313

I'll never go to Blackpool again after the last trip. Horrible memories.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2023 14:43]

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 14:44 - Apr 28 with 2013 viewshype313

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 14:43 - Apr 28 by blueasfook

Was she a bit too rough for you?

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 14:52 - Apr 28 with 1978 viewsBiGDonnie

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 14:42 - Apr 28 by hype313

I've never been to Blackpool and feel I kinda have to experience it.

COYBs

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 14:52 - Apr 28 with 1977 viewsblueasfook

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 14:52 - Apr 28 by BiGDonnie

I've never been to Blackpool and feel I kinda have to experience it.

Its errr... an experience for sure!

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 15:16 - Apr 28 with 1910 viewsjayessess

Wigan and Blackpool really looking for snookers now, anything but a draw between Huddersfield and Reading relegates them both.

Warnock keeping Huddersfield up is a great story and QPR's a good away day, so I hope those two both make it. Probably prefer Rotherham to stay up over Reading (don't like the ground, the city, the support, plus they were daft to sack Ince).

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 15:18 - Apr 28 with 1904 viewsBiGDonnie

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 14:52 - Apr 28 by blueasfook

Its errr... an experience for sure!

Heard it's a complete sh*tpit. I'll probably love it

COYBs

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 16:02 - Apr 28 with 1834 viewsDouble_Dutch

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 14:34 - Apr 28 by BlueBadger

I've said it before and I'll say it again, QPR the club, do NOT deserve their fans. Anyone ever met a QPR fan they didn't like?

Perhaps best not to ask that question of any supporters of either club that attended the two League Cup Q/F games in 1985!
Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 16:36 - Apr 28 with 1753 viewsGlasgowBlue

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 14:43 - Apr 28 by blueasfook

Chick with a Dick?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 16:53 - Apr 28 with 1722 viewsyorkshireblue

Rotherham, Huddersfield and Blackpool all staying up and Barnsley joining us would be me ideal…

I think Blackpool are too far adrift, so will settle for QPR as for some reason I’ve never been to Loftus Road. (Same reason I selfishly want Everton to be relegated)
Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 16:57 - Apr 28 with 1706 viewshype313

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 16:53 - Apr 28 by yorkshireblue

Rotherham, Huddersfield and Blackpool all staying up and Barnsley joining us would be me ideal…

I think Blackpool are too far adrift, so will settle for QPR as for some reason I’ve never been to Loftus Road. (Same reason I selfishly want Everton to be relegated)

Everton are bang in trouble, really can't see where they're going to get a win from.

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 17:31 - Apr 28 with 1635 viewsMetal_Hacker

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 16:53 - Apr 28 by yorkshireblue

If you fancy any away days next season up Norf let me know

Poll: If it were one or the other

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 21:26 - Apr 28 with 1497 viewsBucklebury_blue

I hope Reading stay up if we go up…15 miles from me.
Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 23:45 - Apr 28 with 1374 viewsJrm_72

Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 14:34 - Apr 28 by BlueBadger

Interestingly enough, only violence I've ever seen at a Town game was QPR away in the last promotion season.

We'd lost 3-1 and town fans were waiting outside the ground when a qpr fan casually walked up behind a random town fan, put out a cigarette in his eye, then blended into the crowd and carried on his day.

I was 15 and I've always remembered it. Very unpleasant.
Who will survive in the Championship for us to visit next term on 00:06 - Apr 29 with 1334 viewsChurchman

Agreed. They don’t deserve their fans who are a realistic, decent lot.

Wigan and Reading to be relegated in addition to Blackpool. I watched tonight’s game. Millwall were just that bit bigger and stronger, but while the game was entertaining the standard wasn’t up to much.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024