Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those suffering from the Virgin media outage this morning... 07:56 - Apr 4 with 1073 viewsSaleAway

this made me laugh

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

For those suffering from the Virgin media outage this morning... on 08:03 - Apr 4 with 1019 viewsBloomBlue

That will upset a lot of WFH people, they might even have to go into work and actually do some work for once.
For those suffering from the Virgin media outage this morning... on 08:14 - Apr 4 with 966 viewsMullet

Given what we pay it's pretty amazing. I suspect we'll be leaving them as management has said for ages she wants to cut our bill down.

Pretty annoying as I genuinely have work to do this easter and am away all weekend. If it goes out again between now and Thursday morning I'll struggle!

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

For those suffering from the Virgin media outage this morning... on 08:14 - Apr 4 with 963 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Thought I'd check the status for myself!
https://www.virginmedia.com/help/service-status
...useful!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

For those suffering from the Virgin media outage this morning... on 08:32 - Apr 4 with 835 viewstivo

For those suffering from the Virgin media outage this morning... on 08:03 - Apr 4 by BloomBlue

That will upset a lot of WFH people, they might even have to go into work and actually do some work for once.

All right Grandad.
For those suffering from the Virgin media outage this morning... on 09:57 - Apr 4 with 729 viewsSwansea_Blue

10x better than BT though. Wasn't there some politician a while back who was proposing that all properties in the UK should have access to the next gen superfast broadband to help unlock enterprise potential, make it easier to connect with people remotely, make our entertainment better, etc. I wonder what happened to him and that idea?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

For those suffering from the Virgin media outage this morning... on 15:53 - Apr 4 with 582 viewsJulianStevens

For those suffering from the Virgin media outage this morning... on 09:57 - Apr 4 by Swansea_Blue

10x better than BT though. Wasn't there some politician a while back who was proposing that all properties in the UK should have access to the next gen superfast broadband to help unlock enterprise potential, make it easier to connect with people remotely, make our entertainment better, etc. I wonder what happened to him and that idea?

Probably inconvenient for those WFH, but for private users no big deal. I just waited a few hours and, when I returned, everything was back to normal. These days, outages are rare.

A peculiarity was that I was able to access just a few sites (notably hotmail, which seemed to be working okay) without difficulty, though most others wouldn't connect.
For those suffering from the Virgin media outage this morning... on 16:10 - Apr 4 with 540 viewsHARRY10

For those suffering from the Virgin media outage this morning... on 09:57 - Apr 4 by Swansea_Blue

I suspect he was called a deranged lunatic and locked away. If only that such stuff is already happening in Europe.

Meanwhile the UK spunks away billions on an already obsolete train service, while sewage pollution is now commonplace, and potholes even more so

The same mentality that sees AI as the devil's magic, and wishes the UK to become more isolated and insular.

Expect Sunak to launch the Great Leap Backwards, as the country changes from Britannia to Ruritania
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024