Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) 14:46 - Feb 17 with 1632 viewscbower

bluescouser

Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 14:49 - Feb 17 with 1606 viewsSwansea_Blue

Hope not, or that'll be him pretty much done for the season. We need Luongo up to speed- anyone know when he's likely to be ready?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 14:50 - Feb 17 with 1587 viewsSitfcB

Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 14:49 - Feb 17 by Swansea_Blue

Hope not, or that'll be him pretty much done for the season. We need Luongo up to speed- anyone know when he's likely to be ready?

It’s confirmed from McKenna.

Phil will have the story up any minute I imagine.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2023 14:51]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 14:53 - Feb 17 with 1532 viewsSwansea_Blue

Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 14:50 - Feb 17 by SitfcB

It’s confirmed from McKenna.

Phil will have the story up any minute I imagine.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2023 14:51]

Boo McKenna out!

(Bügger) So we definitely need Luongo to be ready. And that's just to give Cameron a break at times. God knows what we'll do when Morsy picks up his next ban (which may explain why he's playing within himself a bit).

I'd be thinking about whether Aluko can fit in next to Morsy for a bit, as a deepish lying playmaker, just to give us another option. He'd look after the ball well enough.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 14:56 - Feb 17 with 1499 viewsSitfcB

Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 14:53 - Feb 17 by Swansea_Blue

Boo McKenna out!

(Bügger) So we definitely need Luongo to be ready. And that's just to give Cameron a break at times. God knows what we'll do when Morsy picks up his next ban (which may explain why he's playing within himself a bit).

I'd be thinking about whether Aluko can fit in next to Morsy for a bit, as a deepish lying playmaker, just to give us another option. He'd look after the ball well enough.

Here we are

Evans Out For Eight-to-Ten Weeks But Luongo, Ball and Camara Making Progress 17th Feb 2023 14:51
Town boss Kieron McKenna has revealed that central midfielder Lee Evans will be out for eight-to-ten weeks with the knee injury he suffered in the 1-1 draw at Cambridge United, however, better news is that Massimo Luongo could be back in the squad for tomorrow’s visit by Forest Green Rovers and Dominic Ball and Panutche Camara are both making progress. 15

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 16:35 - Feb 17 with 1272 viewsScuzzer

Put Aluko in there alongside Morsy. Only one who can pass the ball with accuracy at the moment.

Established 1968

Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 16:40 - Feb 17 with 1237 viewsStokieBlue

Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 16:35 - Feb 17 by Scuzzer

Put Aluko in there alongside Morsy. Only one who can pass the ball with accuracy at the moment.

He misplaced loads of passes on Tuesday and was one of the worst offenders.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 18:24 - Feb 17 with 1142 viewsRegencyBlue

Injuries for our central midfield have basically cost us this season.

Currently we have two fit central midfielders, Morsey looks completely shattered and Humphreys looks done in as well. This won’t end well!
Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 20:27 - Feb 17 with 1015 viewsStewart27

Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 18:24 - Feb 17 by RegencyBlue

Injuries for our central midfield have basically cost us this season.

Currently we have two fit central midfielders, Morsey looks completely shattered and Humphreys looks done in as well. This won’t end well!

We signed 2 who were injured
Login to get fewer ads

Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 21:20 - Feb 17 with 968 viewsArnieM

So to all intents and purposes he’s out for the rest of the season then.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 21:40 - Feb 17 with 911 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 21:20 - Feb 17 by ArnieM

So to all intents and purposes he’s out for the rest of the season then.

I wonder whether we’ll see him in a Town shirt again. Perhaps he’s just been unlucky but he doesn’t appear to be able to stay consistently fit. He may be one who gets upgraded in the summer

Poll: Our final position

Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 23:20 - Feb 17 with 799 viewscressi

Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 14:53 - Feb 17 by Swansea_Blue

Boo McKenna out!

Another player made of glass
Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 05:44 - Feb 18 with 720 viewsSteve_M

Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 21:40 - Feb 17 by southnorfolkblue

I wonder whether we’ll see him in a Town shirt again. Perhaps he’s just been unlucky but he doesn’t appear to be able to stay consistently fit. He may be one who gets upgraded in the summer

Six weeks of good form at the start of this season, another half season of being very average. He’s been a poor signing really, not enough for what we bought him for.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 07:37 - Feb 18 with 662 viewsArnieM

Not this season, I doubt we will. He got absolutely clobbered in a game to get that knee injury . Can’t recall which game. But he and Morsy are a perfect partnership that we’ve been denied gif most of the season because of that knee injury I feel.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 08:37 - Feb 18 with 615 viewsGlasgowBlue

Regardless of where we are next season I think we will see a midfield pairing if Dom Ball and Panutche Camará.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 08:48 - Feb 18 with 592 viewsGreenArmy75

Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 07:37 - Feb 18 by ArnieM

Not this season, I doubt we will. He got absolutely clobbered in a game to get that knee injury . Can’t recall which game. But he and Morsy are a perfect partnership that we’ve been denied gif most of the season because of that knee injury I feel.

It’s frustrating isn’t it.

Like Morsey’s “tackle” on Azaz in September that broke his ankle.
Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 09:04 - Feb 18 with 578 viewsRIPbobby

Such a shame for such an awesome player, but on the positive side it gives us a chance to try something new. Maybe today we will see a radicle change that will catch Forest Green off guard.
Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 09:14 - Feb 18 with 563 viewspafcprogs

Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 08:48 - Feb 18 by GreenArmy75

It’s frustrating isn’t it.

Like Morsey’s “tackle” on Azaz in September that broke his ankle.

I like a moray bash as much as the next green but the injury to Azaz was a shrew !
Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 10:50 - Feb 18 with 475 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 05:44 - Feb 18 by Steve_M

Six weeks of good form at the start of this season, another half season of being very average. He’s been a poor signing really, not enough for what we bought him for.

That’s how I see him really. The jury was out for me on him last season, but he started this season really well until that injury. He hasn’t looked the same since. To m6 mind it shows how important that CM role is, because when he was on it, we looked irresistible. Now CM is struggling because the only 2 fit players are being flogged and we look a different outfit

Poll: Our final position

Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 10:52 - Feb 18 with 472 viewschicoazul

Evans out for 8-10 weeks (n/t) on 05:44 - Feb 18 by Steve_M

Yet another Gamechanger signing who has flopped.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024