Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
From McKenna's comments 08:02 - Jan 20 with 2205 viewsCheltenham_Blue

It sounds like we're done then? Does It?

“We’ve brought four really good players in the building now which gives us good depth and numbers in all the positions we want.”

All the positions we want, is the line for me, suggests we've done what we wanted now.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

From McKenna's comments on 10:04 - Jan 20 with 1928 viewsStewart27

I hope so. We’ve got a fully fit squad (barring the obvious long term injuries). So I’d really like us to use what we’ve got now to look forward and put a run together that will take us out of this god forsaken league.

Hopefully if Oxford is on this starts tomorrow in a 6 pint week.
From McKenna's comments on 10:18 - Jan 20 with 1847 viewsPaphosBlue

From McKenna's comments on 10:04 - Jan 20 by Stewart27

I hope so. We’ve got a fully fit squad (barring the obvious long term injuries). So I’d really like us to use what we’ve got now to look forward and put a run together that will take us out of this god forsaken league.

Hopefully if Oxford is on this starts tomorrow in a 6 pint week.

Is that 6 point or six pint I am guessing both

Poll: What would Lambert have to do for you to accept him as Manager

From McKenna's comments on 10:27 - Jan 20 with 1796 viewsPique

It sounds like it.

Even if Whittaker could happen (and it sounds like it's dead now) I'm not sure we need him, especially if his head's not in the right place.

The only one I wonder about is Taylor - I wouldn't be averse to signing him, as I worry a bit about strength in centre mid if suspensions and injuries kick in, given Luongo hasn't had much football and Humphreys is still so young.
From McKenna's comments on 13:14 - Jan 20 with 1539 viewsFrimleyBlue

I don't think we are done yet.

"The Club's aim is to keep improving and it’ll be the same for the next 10 days or so of this transfer window but also in the next transfer window"

"When the opportunities are there to make sensible and progressive improvements to the playing squad, the Club will look to do that.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

From McKenna's comments on 14:14 - Jan 20 with 1374 viewsDinDjarin

We have replaced Ball plus JJ with a permanent signing plus added Hirst and a very decent right sided defender.
From McKenna's comments on 14:20 - Jan 20 with 1323 viewssuffolkpoker

That was my take on it. Upgraded Defence, midfield and attack for a cool £2.5. All done by the 19th, seems good business to me.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

From McKenna's comments on 14:29 - Jan 20 with 1282 viewsWickets

From McKenna's comments on 10:27 - Jan 20 by Pique

It sounds like it.

Even if Whittaker could happen (and it sounds like it's dead now) I'm not sure we need him, especially if his head's not in the right place.

The only one I wonder about is Taylor - I wouldn't be averse to signing him, as I worry a bit about strength in centre mid if suspensions and injuries kick in, given Luongo hasn't had much football and Humphreys is still so young.

Pretty sure we will return for Taylor sometime or other but maybe next window . Having said that things could change but no doubt Kieran fancy's him .
From McKenna's comments on 19:24 - Jan 20 with 1017 viewsRIPbobby

I wonder if the right player became available they might look to bolster and try and beat ffp and 8m losses thing before we go up. If we go up with a ready made team it gives us lots of leeway for tweaks to the squad.
Login to get fewer ads

From McKenna's comments on 20:34 - Jan 20 with 877 viewsWakh

I think one more for definate. But wouldnt surprise me to see two more.
From McKenna's comments on 20:41 - Jan 20 with 830 viewsITFC_Josh

From McKenna's comments on 20:34 - Jan 20 by Wakh

I think one more for definate. But wouldnt surprise me to see two more.

What makes you say for definite?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024