Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abandon hope all ye who enter here. 18:38 - Dec 22 with 1422 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/dec/22/labour-targets-new-swing-voter-
Looks like they're coming for TWTD man.

Inspirational.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2022 19:04]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Abandon hope all ye who enter here. on 18:49 - Dec 22 with 1371 viewsBlueBadger

'describes this archetypical voter as male, 50 years old, without a university degree but with a decent job in the private sector and, crucially, a homeowner with a mortgage. This person almost certainly voted leave, Ford added, explaining Labour’s insistence that it will not take the UK back into the single market.'

I thought you wanted Labor to start looking after the interests of the working class Banksy?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Abandon hope all ye who enter here. on 18:55 - Dec 22 with 1355 viewsLord_Lucan

What is their position on anarchist gardeners Stevie?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Abandon hope all ye who enter here. on 18:57 - Dec 22 with 1349 viewsBlueBadger

Abandon hope all ye who enter here. on 18:55 - Dec 22 by Lord_Lucan

I reckon Banksy ticks at least two of the boxes list in the bit I've quoted....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Abandon hope all ye who enter here. on 19:04 - Dec 22 with 1337 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Abandon hope all ye who enter here. on 18:55 - Dec 22 by Lord_Lucan

They fekkin well hate me/us Allan
[Post edited 22 Dec 2022 19:08]

Abandon hope all ye who enter here. on 19:07 - Dec 22 with 1323 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Abandon hope all ye who enter here. on 18:49 - Dec 22 by BlueBadger

'describes this archetypical voter as male, 50 years old, without a university degree but with a decent job in the private sector and, crucially, a homeowner with a mortgage. This person almost certainly voted leave, Ford added, explaining Labour’s insistence that it will not take the UK back into the single market.'

I thought you wanted Labor to start looking after the interests of the working class Banksy?

After decades of losing all faith in the fekkers there was a moment of light but then you helped to extinguish it.....

Abandon hope all ye who enter here. on 19:11 - Dec 22 with 1313 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Abandon hope all ye who enter here. on 18:57 - Dec 22 by BlueBadger

I reckon Banksy ticks at least two of the boxes list in the bit I've quoted....

Did you give me male?
Feck I never thought of myself as private sector, never mind a worker, before!

Abandon hope all ye who enter here. on 22:53 - Dec 22 with 1129 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

The most amazing thing about this is that Mondeo’s were seen as ‘aspirational’
Abandon hope all ye who enter here. on 10:07 - Dec 23 with 958 viewsSwansea_Blue

Pah! You think we're low enough to have mortgages? Well, maybe we might on some of our buy to lets and the odd rarely-visited mansion on a Caribbean island. But they're all well protected offshore. Def info.

Inspirational it isn't innit. Is there a single national party out there who actually have convictions and stand by them? The Greens maybe?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Abandon hope all ye who enter here. on 10:13 - Dec 23 with 943 viewsbluelagos

Aspirational surely?

Work yer socks off, save a small fortune, pay a load of dosh to the lawyers and surveyors and with a bit of luck you too can be in debt to the bank for the next 25 years.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Abandon hope all ye who enter here. on 10:16 - Dec 23 with 932 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Abandon hope all ye who enter here. on 10:13 - Dec 23 by bluelagos

Aspirational surely?

Work yer socks off, save a small fortune, pay a load of dosh to the lawyers and surveyors and with a bit of luck you too can be in debt to the bank for the next 25 years.

Some might say that is the definition of a sucker....Labour have indeed found their core voter.

Abandon hope all ye who enter here. on 10:20 - Dec 23 with 921 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

So the choice for the country is a corrupt incompetent bunch of charlatans, liars and fraudsters, or a Labour party that is going to decide policy by opinion poll. As you say, abandon all hope.

Poll: would you rather

Abandon hope all ye who enter here. on 10:24 - Dec 23 with 898 viewsnodge_blue

Im trying to work out if you're insulting Labour or us as posters.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Abandon hope all ye who enter here. on 10:38 - Dec 23 with 870 viewsbluelagos

Abandon hope all ye who enter here. on 10:16 - Dec 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

Some might say that is the definition of a sucker....Labour have indeed found their core voter.

To maintain a system of exploitation designed for the benefit of the wealthy - it needs those at the bottom to be grateful for the crumbs they get fed.

Be grateful. Don't question. Don't complain.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Abandon hope all ye who enter here. on 10:43 - Dec 23 with 855 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Abandon hope all ye who enter here. on 10:38 - Dec 23 by bluelagos

To maintain a system of exploitation designed for the benefit of the wealthy - it needs those at the bottom to be grateful for the crumbs they get fed.

At least he'll be able to rely on the Labour Party to..... oh.....he won't will he!

Abandon hope all ye who enter here. on 10:50 - Dec 23 with 810 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Abandon hope all ye who enter here. on 10:38 - Dec 23 by bluelagos

No money for nurses, but fear not we can still find £100m+ of taxpayers money to pay for his coronation.

£3.5bn of Royal jewellery to be displayed, yet they are only subject to voluntary unaudited taxation. Marvellous.
Is anyone on this board considering voting Tory?! Seriously how can anyone even on 10:51 - Dec 23 with 811 viewsunstableblue

……. contemplate supporting this incompetent, woeful, corrupt bunch of low talent

I know you’ll get the daily hate, Express, sun, the new loony tune Tv stations like Talk… dripping their usual poison about labour to protect their offshore tax haven owners

But come on!!!! The state of this nation today is appalling..

NHS collapsing, Brexit biting, food banks abound, mass strikes, zero foreign investment, incompetent budgets, awful immigration policies, PPE corruption …. Etc etc

This Tory government need to be slaughtered at the polls and a message sent that this kind of talentless right wing populism has not place in the UK

Vote Tory after this disastrous tenure… must be out of your mind… vote Lib Dem or Green if you’re so anti Labour

Jesus wept

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024