Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? 21:45 - Nov 22 with 2298 viewsJuggsy

Seems to be a familiar pattern forming over the past few games - reminiscent of last season?
All possession and no end product.
Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 21:46 - Nov 22 with 1802 viewsgainsboroughblue

We won our last game. A league game. A game that matters.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 21:46 - Nov 22 with 1798 viewsLeoMuff

Erm we just won 0-2 away to one of the form teams.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 21:47 - Nov 22 with 1769 viewsStokieBlue

Some posters on here are ridiculous.

They swing from one opinion to the next like a pendulum and it's always overreacting to the latest result or half rather than considering things over a larger period and with context.

It's nothing like last season.

Perhaps Phil can get some advertising on here for critical thinking courses.

Sigh.

SB
[Post edited 22 Nov 2022 21:47]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 21:47 - Nov 22 with 1740 viewsSamWhiteUK

Please.
Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 21:47 - Nov 22 with 1740 viewsDinDjarin

Jackson aint a lone striker thats for sure.
Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 21:47 - Nov 22 with 1739 viewsRozz

We've scored 38 (league) goals this season.
Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 21:48 - Nov 22 with 1690 viewsmrfixit426

Christ. Sometimes I think this fanbase doesn't deserve success.
Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 21:48 - Nov 22 with 1689 viewsgainsboroughblue

Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 21:47 - Nov 22 by StokieBlue

Some posters on here are ridiculous.

They swing from one opinion to the next like a pendulum and it's always overreacting to the latest result or half rather than considering things over a larger period and with context.

It's nothing like last season.

Perhaps Phil can get some advertising on here for critical thinking courses.

Sigh.

SB
[Post edited 22 Nov 2022 21:47]

I reckon the OP typed that out in readiness 15-20 minutes ago and just couldn't wait to press 'post'.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 21:50 - Nov 22 with 1633 viewsboroughblue

get a grip you absolute plum.

I hate losing as much as the next man, especially to Pompey, but its hardly the end of the world.

A very bare team, put in what was granted a poor performance, but we're sat second in the league after winning 2-0 away at one of the divs in form sides.

suck it up buttercup
Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 21:51 - Nov 22 with 1583 viewsChondzoresk

Similar pattern of posting too. it was a poor performance. However, it's a pointless krap competition which I for one am glad we are out of.
Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 21:51 - Nov 22 with 1569 viewsLeoMuff

Back to the comments section with you Juggsy.

The only Muff in Town.

Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 21:52 - Nov 22 with 1542 viewsTrequartista

it's the 3rd and 4th division cup, who cares ? it's an embarrassment to have to play in it. all we should be caring about is how serious the injury is to Harness.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 21:52 - Nov 22 with 1540 viewsbazza

Terrible night, but personally glad we are out, only getting out of this league matters to me, and hopefully the extra games takes its toll on Plymouth and Portsmouth.. we have enough in us to get out of this league this year.
Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 21:53 - Nov 22 with 1523 viewshomer_123

Exeter 0 - 2 Ipswich

So, I'm not sure you've got that right.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 21:53 - Nov 22 with 1526 viewsBroadhill

We really arnt all that. Our defense is atrocious. Very weak, has been all season. And as for up top we just don't have anyone who can put chances away. We need a dozen shots to score one goal. We need to freshen it up big time in the transfer window or it will be playoffs at best and then possibly a fifth season in this god awful league.
Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 21:53 - Nov 22 with 1492 viewsmrfixit426

Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 21:53 - Nov 22 by Broadhill

We really arnt all that. Our defense is atrocious. Very weak, has been all season. And as for up top we just don't have anyone who can put chances away. We need a dozen shots to score one goal. We need to freshen it up big time in the transfer window or it will be playoffs at best and then possibly a fifth season in this god awful league.

Have you checked our goal difference lately? Honestly.....
Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 21:55 - Nov 22 with 1472 viewshomer_123

Edmundson's balls by homer_123 22 Nov 2022 21:20
We've conceded 19 in the league.

Plymouth, who are first have conceded 22 in the league.
Wednesday 16
P'boro 23

We have the joint top goal difference of 19.

We play a style of football where we ask our CBs to be an integral part of our build up, play - it is inherently more risky asking this of our CBs but it has its pluses, which is part is why we are 2nd.

We are a L1 team and our CBs are not world class, they are going to make mistakes and certainly more of them given how KM has set us up.

Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 21:55 - Nov 22 with 1454 viewshomer_123

Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 21:53 - Nov 22 by mrfixit426

Have you checked our goal difference lately? Honestly.....

I replied earlier - and have done above....nothing back though....

Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 21:56 - Nov 22 with 1442 viewsLeoMuff

We are currently on target for 104 points in the league, not bad with an atrocious defence and needing a dozen chances to score 1 goal.

The only Muff in Town.

Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 21:58 - Nov 22 with 1399 viewshomer_123

Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 21:56 - Nov 22 by LeoMuff

We are currently on target for 104 points in the league, not bad with an atrocious defence and needing a dozen chances to score 1 goal.

I mean, I can understand people asking why we don't convert more, given the chances we create. I think that is a fair question - but we don't 'lack' goals.

And at the back, we are hardly soft!

As I've said, we concede in part because of how KM wants us to play, asking our CBs to play out from the back and higher up the pitch start attacks and use the ball....it's always going to come unstuck sometimes.

Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 21:59 - Nov 22 with 1400 viewsmrfixit426

Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 21:55 - Nov 22 by homer_123

I replied earlier - and have done above....nothing back though....

These people want the moon on a stick.

How many teams in the league go through a season absolutely perfectly? Even Manchester City. It's unbelieveable how fickle some of this fanbase is.

Also, this is League 1, players aren't machines. It drives me insane.
Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 22:00 - Nov 22 with 1382 viewsBlueBadger

State of this.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 22:00 - Nov 22 with 1372 viewshomer_123

Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 21:59 - Nov 22 by mrfixit426

These people want the moon on a stick.

How many teams in the league go through a season absolutely perfectly? Even Manchester City. It's unbelieveable how fickle some of this fanbase is.

Also, this is League 1, players aren't machines. It drives me insane.

The flip flopping from one extreme to another is what drives me mad!

Yep, we are a L1 outfit, mistakes happen...especially the way we are asking out players to play, it's risky but the rewards are high.

Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 22:01 - Nov 22 with 1355 viewsmrfixit426

Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 22:00 - Nov 22 by homer_123

The flip flopping from one extreme to another is what drives me mad!

Yep, we are a L1 outfit, mistakes happen...especially the way we are asking out players to play, it's risky but the rewards are high.

100%
Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 22:02 - Nov 22 with 1345 viewsbenrhyddingblue

This is a joke right? Well it made me laugh.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024