Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? 21:45 - Nov 22 with 2304 viewsJuggsy

Seems to be a familiar pattern forming over the past few games - reminiscent of last season?
All possession and no end product.
Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 22:08 - Nov 22 with 444 viewsbobbyramsey

Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 21:47 - Nov 22 by DinDjarin

Jackson aint a lone striker thats for sure.

Is he really a striker…..?
Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 22:12 - Nov 22 with 428 viewsDinDjarin

Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 22:08 - Nov 22 by bobbyramsey

Is he really a striker…..?

No, he is decent out wide or up top away from home with v teams who sit high. Tonight was not a game for him as zero space in behind.
Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 22:12 - Nov 22 with 424 viewsTheBoyBlue

I can't guarantee that we are as good as I think we are until the end of the season and if we've gone up. However, I'm not going to judge where we're at on the basis on this barely meaningful game in this farce of a competition that I wish we weren't even in above how we've generally performed when it really matters.

Yes, there are some issues that some think are minor but need keeping an eye on, but overall it seems an OTT statement to say we're not as good as good as we think we are when we're second in the league, only lost 1 in the last 9 league matches, scoring 19 goals in that time, playing some brilliant football in all bar the odd game like tonight.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Not quite as good as we think we are, are we? on 21:52 - Dec 2 with 274 viewsJuggsy

anyone see the pattern yet then or am I still deluded and needing to go back to the comments section?

It's not all rosy is it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024