Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heard today Norwood will be joining Col U 20:46 - Jun 9 with 4146 viewsitfcsuth

Have to say I’m slightly surprised if true - still think he’d be a good option at this level for someone.
Heard today Norwood will be joining Col U on 20:47 - Jun 9 with 4115 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’d be surprised to see him drop down, but if he does Col U is no surprise at all. About time they got renamed ITFC Has Beens.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Heard today Norwood will be joining Col U on 21:17 - Jun 9 with 3875 viewsBlueBadger

I think it's about as likely he'll join Colchester as it is me to join Kieron McKenna's coaching team.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Heard today Norwood will be joining Col U on 21:20 - Jun 9 with 3840 viewsKeno

Heard today Norwood will be joining Col U on 21:17 - Jun 9 by BlueBadger

I think it's about as likely he'll join Colchester as it is me to join Kieron McKenna's coaching team.

tho lets be honest you could have done a better job than Cooks coaching team

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Heard today Norwood will be joining Col U on 21:29 - Jun 9 with 3766 viewsBlueBadger

Heard today Norwood will be joining Col U on 21:20 - Jun 9 by Keno

tho lets be honest you could have done a better job than Cooks coaching team

I'm terrible at ironing creases into shirts though.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Heard today Norwood will be joining Col U on 22:54 - Jun 9 with 3245 viewsBonneNIL

Obviously doesn't fancy a big move, a few of his mates are there, and he should score for fun in that league like Sears has. It's a tragic level of football.

Poll: Best Adidas Home Shirt of the Modern Era

Heard today Norwood will be joining Col U on 00:34 - Jun 10 with 3012 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Heard today Norwood will be joining Col U on 20:47 - Jun 9 by Swansea_Blue

I’d be surprised to see him drop down, but if he does Col U is no surprise at all. About time they got renamed ITFC Has Beens.

ITFC-B: not all of them are “has-beens” yet.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Heard today Norwood will be joining Col U on 05:52 - Jun 10 with 2821 viewsVeggie

Heard today Norwood will be joining Col U on 00:34 - Jun 10 by BasingstokeBlue

ITFC-B: not all of them are “has-beens” yet.

Have any of them actually “been”?
Heard today Norwood will be joining Col U on 06:59 - Jun 10 with 2640 viewsitfcjoe

I’d say no chance on that one

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Heard today Norwood will be joining Col U on 10:37 - Jun 10 with 2129 viewsOriginalMarkyP

He's on a swap deal to Man U, player plus cash for Rashford.

They're paying the cash.

Def Info.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Heard today Norwood will be joining Col U on 12:30 - Jun 10 with 1978 viewsMediocre_Quick

If he had the option, I think he'd go back to Tranmere, seems to have a lot of love for them and their fans
Heard today Norwood will be joining Col U on 13:45 - Jun 10 with 1830 viewsBonneNIL

Heard today Norwood will be joining Col U on 12:30 - Jun 10 by Mediocre_Quick

If he had the option, I think he'd go back to Tranmere, seems to have a lot of love for them and their fans

Until he came out as a Tory online. Then he was getting hell.

Poll: Best Adidas Home Shirt of the Modern Era

Heard today Norwood will be joining Col U on 15:29 - Jun 10 with 1663 viewsSharkey

Colchester signed Akinde on a grotesquely long contract. With big Frank also on the books and Samson Tovide (who's 18, and a bit like Jackson in physique), I'd be surprised. And does he really have any reason to be fond of the area?
Heard today Norwood will be joining Col U on 16:11 - Jun 10 with 1561 viewsMediocre_Quick

Heard today Norwood will be joining Col U on 13:45 - Jun 10 by BonneNIL

Wasn't aware of that
Heard today Norwood will be joining Col U on 21:08 - Jun 10 with 1284 viewsBlueBadger

Heard today Norwood will be joining Col U on 13:45 - Jun 10 by BonneNIL

Top banta.

Heard today Norwood will be joining Col U on 21:44 - Jun 10 with 1174 viewsHatStand

Ipswich graveyard

Poll: Piers Morgan / Marmite

Heard today Norwood will be joining Col U on 22:00 - Jun 10 with 1121 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Heard today Norwood will be joining Col U on 21:08 - Jun 10 by BlueBadger

Top banta.

5 subs allowed?

You never know, he might come back!

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024