Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Jones 13:12 - May 18 with 881 viewsSTYG

Anyone else gone from really admiring him to really not liking him in the last few weeks?

Can't argue with the incredible job he's done at Luton but with all the coverage Luton have got it's made me aware of just how unlikeable he seems to be with every other Championship club having some story about him.

Seems to be a lot of him giving stuff out to teams but being unable to take it, seems to be suggesting every refereeing decision ever goes against his team, every bit of luck goes against his team and getting annoyed when people celebrate winning against his team after he ran on the pitch at Swansea (boyhood Cardiff fan I heard) and then jumped in with their fans to celebrate.
Nathan Jones on 13:16 - May 18 with 831 viewsJ2BLUE

Might not be a popular post because we're always supposed to support the underdog but i'm please Luton failed. Now just for Forest to beat Huddersfield and Sunderland to beat Wycombe and all will be well.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Nathan Jones on 13:26 - May 18 with 761 viewsSTYG

Nathan Jones on 13:16 - May 18 by J2BLUE

Might not be a popular post because we're always supposed to support the underdog but i'm please Luton failed. Now just for Forest to beat Huddersfield and Sunderland to beat Wycombe and all will be well.

Have to agree with everything you've said here.
Nathan Jones on 13:34 - May 18 with 711 viewstractordownsouth

He's always been an arsehole and Luton also have a larger-than-normal percentage of fans who are arseholes so like J2, I was glad they didn't go up.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Nathan Jones on 13:48 - May 18 with 642 viewsVaughan8

Nathan Jones on 13:16 - May 18 by J2BLUE

Agreed. Don't like Luton or Jones.

Also my wife's family supports them so if they went up it would be unbearable (until they got walloped every week. They'd make Norwich look good!).

Also, while I don't agree with Huddesfield fans goading them, its was only about 10 years ago when their fans were throwing stuff at York fans and players!
[Post edited 18 May 2022 13:48]
Nathan Jones on 13:58 - May 18 with 570 viewsGuthrum

He's just been gone too long.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024