Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets still available for Tomorrow - Planet Blue Until 12pm. 10:09 - Feb 11 with 626 viewsFrimleyBlue

Thought i'd post as Know some were asking for tickets.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Tickets still available for Tomorrow - Planet Blue Until 12pm. on 10:22 - Feb 11 with 583 viewsclive_baker

sh1t support. Can't even sell out.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Tickets still available for Tomorrow - Planet Blue Until 12pm. on 10:26 - Feb 11 with 551 viewsBiGDonnie

Are you going Frimmers?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Tickets still available for Tomorrow - Planet Blue Until 12pm. on 10:28 - Feb 11 with 541 viewsFrimleyBlue

Tickets still available for Tomorrow - Planet Blue Until 12pm. on 10:26 - Feb 11 by BiGDonnie

Are you going Frimmers?

I shall be watching the game yes

Waka waka eh eh

Tickets still available for Tomorrow - Planet Blue Until 12pm. on 10:33 - Feb 11 with 519 viewsBiGDonnie

Tickets still available for Tomorrow - Planet Blue Until 12pm. on 10:28 - Feb 11 by FrimleyBlue

I shall be watching the game yes

But you're not going? TWTD will be quiet tomorrow bruh..

COYBs

Tickets still available for Tomorrow - Planet Blue Until 12pm. on 10:39 - Feb 11 with 504 viewsFrimleyBlue

Tickets still available for Tomorrow - Planet Blue Until 12pm. on 10:33 - Feb 11 by BiGDonnie

But you're not going? TWTD will be quiet tomorrow bruh..

No, i've not said i was, i'll be watching the game as I do everygame from the comfort of my Lovely sofa with a few beers :)

Interesting fixture tomorrow, looking at their previews, they've brought in a few players since our Home game, lots of different 'dangers' in that squad, Twine we know of, but they've got a new Jan signing with lots of pace apparently, took fleetwood for a few runs last week and a danger throughout, Can't remember the fellas name, but a tall fella, scored 6 goals now in the box from set piece headers.

Defo one of those where we need everyone on it and in the 8/10's for 90 minutes.

Waka waka eh eh

Tickets still available for Tomorrow - Planet Blue Until 12pm. on 10:41 - Feb 11 with 487 viewsBiGDonnie

Tickets still available for Tomorrow - Planet Blue Until 12pm. on 10:39 - Feb 11 by FrimleyBlue

No, i've not said i was, i'll be watching the game as I do everygame from the comfort of my Lovely sofa with a few beers :)

Interesting fixture tomorrow, looking at their previews, they've brought in a few players since our Home game, lots of different 'dangers' in that squad, Twine we know of, but they've got a new Jan signing with lots of pace apparently, took fleetwood for a few runs last week and a danger throughout, Can't remember the fellas name, but a tall fella, scored 6 goals now in the box from set piece headers.

Defo one of those where we need everyone on it and in the 8/10's for 90 minutes.

0-2 Town, you heard it here first.

COYBs

COYBs

Tickets still available for Tomorrow - Planet Blue Until 12pm. on 10:42 - Feb 11 with 481 viewsFrimleyBlue

Tickets still available for Tomorrow - Planet Blue Until 12pm. on 10:41 - Feb 11 by BiGDonnie

0-2 Town, you heard it here first.

COYBs

I'm gonna go 1-2 Town, I can just see twine scoring another worldie against us.

Waka waka eh eh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024