Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First game back at PR today since the 6-0 Doncaster game… 12:02 - Dec 29 with 1021 viewsKieran_Knows

… having took the extremely tough decision to ‘isolate’ for the foreseeable seeing as my missus was pregnant and made the decision to not get jabbed until little one was here.

Little one was born last Thursday, missus got her first jab on Monday and I’ve had my booster this morning.

Sorry for this coming across as a bit of ‘ohhh look at me’ but rather excited for a good catch up with mates, several beers and seeing what McKenna has in store for us.

COYB’s!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

First game back at PR today since the 6-0 Doncaster game… on 12:04 - Dec 29 with 966 viewsIllinoisblue

Congrats and hopefully it’s 3 points to mark your return. COYB

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

First game back at PR today since the 6-0 Doncaster game… on 12:07 - Dec 29 with 942 viewsITFC_Jenx

Congratulations on your new arrival!

No worries, you needed to do what you felt necessary.

Enjoy the game tonight!
First game back at PR today since the 6-0 Doncaster game… on 12:09 - Dec 29 with 919 viewsSteve_M

Congratulations, probably prudent on avoiding PR for that time.

Enjoy.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

First game back at PR today since the 6-0 Doncaster game… on 12:19 - Dec 29 with 858 viewsFtnfwest

Bizarrely mine too and have had covid in between, although rather having caught it at the ground I think it was McDonald’s beforehand that did it (daughter wanted a burger, not me)
First game back at PR today since the 6-0 Doncaster game… on 12:19 - Dec 29 with 852 viewsbackwaywhen

Congratulations and welcome home ….. COYBs
First game back at PR today since the 6-0 Doncaster game… on 12:28 - Dec 29 with 797 viewsjudespiveyg

First league game for me at Portman Road since the Coventry game in March 2020, due to Covid, university and the fact I now play men's football on Saturday afternoons instead of Saturday morning youth football.
I did go to the Pizza cup game vs West Ham back in September but the prospect of being back at Portman Road for a proper game, with a proper crowd, in my beloved Cobbold Stand, is an exciting one. Going to be weird not seeing Chambers leading the boys out though.
COYB
[Post edited 29 Dec 2021 12:33]

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

First game back at PR today since the 6-0 Doncaster game… on 12:45 - Dec 29 with 731 viewsGuthrum

Congratulations on the new arrival!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

First game back at PR today since the 6-0 Doncaster game… on 14:32 - Dec 29 with 573 viewsSwansea_Blue

You seemed to have it all planned out; I'd never be that organised! Congratulations on the new arrival and on getting back to FPR.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

First game back at PR today since the 6-0 Doncaster game… on 18:40 - Dec 29 with 376 viewsfabian_illness

Congratulations mate.
All the best to you and your family.
Enjoy the game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024