Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team so far (update) 13:20 - Jul 28 with 821 viewskizaitfc

------------------------Hladky-----------------------------
KVY---------Wolf------------Edmundson-------Penny
----------Harper-----------Evans--------------------
Dobra/Burns-------Fraser/Bonne---------------Chaplin
-------------------------Piggot----------------------------

Not sure what he is going to go with on the right or no.10, I did like the way Bonne and Piggot linked 1st half last night though, but I worry we are wasting Fraser who is an excellent no.10 and a great set piece taker.

With more quality coming in this team looks to be a formidable, an experienced CB and another CM required IMO, maybe another winger as well

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Team so far (update) on 14:19 - Jul 28 with 651 viewsGlasgowBlue

I don't get why the majority of posters put Woolfenden ahead of Toto in their preferred starting eleven.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Team so far (update) on 14:22 - Jul 28 with 626 viewsjaykay

where's norwood ? should that have been piggot /norwood

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Team so far (update) on 14:24 - Jul 28 with 620 viewskizaitfc

Team so far (update) on 14:19 - Jul 28 by GlasgowBlue

I don't get why the majority of posters put Woolfenden ahead of Toto in their preferred starting eleven.

Edmundson is known as the fridge, so I see him as being the big CB that deals with the majority of high balls (which is normally Totos strength).

I like Toto but he is a little clumsy and error prone, Woolfenden slightly less error prone and I think could improve if given a run in the team.

Personally I don't see either of them being regulars once we sign an experience CB

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Team so far (update) on 14:34 - Jul 28 with 561 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Team so far (update) on 14:24 - Jul 28 by kizaitfc

Edmundson is known as the fridge, so I see him as being the big CB that deals with the majority of high balls (which is normally Totos strength).

I like Toto but he is a little clumsy and error prone, Woolfenden slightly less error prone and I think could improve if given a run in the team.

Personally I don't see either of them being regulars once we sign an experience CB

I agree with GB but that is a good, well-reasoned response.

I would be happy to see either of them with an experienced organiser alongside them and think the two of them together would not be a disaster, especially if they have a good defensive midfielder in front of them and a keeper who can organise his defence behind them.

I think Nsiala is ahead of Woolfenden and I don't see Nsiala making many mistakes more recently. Admittedly he made some pretty dreadful ones far too regularly before last season.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Team so far (update) on 14:35 - Jul 28 with 551 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Team so far (update) on 14:22 - Jul 28 by jaykay

where's norwood ? should that have been piggot /norwood

Norwood is likely to be on the bench. He is not our best forward now Pigott, Bonne and Chaplin are in the door.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Team so far (update) on 14:38 - Jul 28 with 541 viewsitfcjoe

Team so far (update) on 14:24 - Jul 28 by kizaitfc

In the stats that ITFC Analytic put up Edmondson's aerial success rate in Champ last year was rubbish and he is more of a ball player.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024