Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huge game for Jackson 14:39 - Mar 13 with 514 viewsBluefish

Starting the game against lowly opposition with a big striker alongside him

Slight caveats that Parrott is a roam and will probably drop deeper and isn't really known as a target man. He will however occupy defenders to allow space for KJ. We have to play through balls for him to run on to or it is a waste of time

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Huge game for Jackson on 14:42 - Mar 13 with 488 viewschrismakin

Exactly this. Jackson cant do anything if hes facing our goal or looking up at balls flying over him.

He needs to be put through over and over again.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Huge game for Jackson on 14:42 - Mar 13 with 476 viewsRegencyBlue

Jackson has an opportunity to stake a claim as he will be starting again Tuesday night at least with Norwood in court.
Will Jackson not be wide with judge sitting behind parrot? (n/t) on 14:43 - Mar 13 with 468 viewsunstableblue

Huge game for Jackson on 14:42 - Mar 13 by chrismakin

Exactly this. Jackson cant do anything if hes facing our goal or looking up at balls flying over him.

He needs to be put through over and over again.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Will Jackson not be wide with judge sitting behind parrot? (n/t) on 14:45 - Mar 13 with 447 viewsfloridaboy

Will Jackson not be wide with judge sitting behind parrot? (n/t) on 14:43 - Mar 13 by unstableblue

Agree! Jackson is not a target man surely
Huge game for Jackson on 14:46 - Mar 13 with 442 viewsChrisd

Jackson is another in our side that needs to start delivering and doing it consistently. He's obviously got a point to prove, but he's another one massively overhype because he has pace and more often than not you feel underwhelmed with what he actually delivers. Fingers crossed he makes me eat my own hat with a couple of goals today.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Will Jackson not be wide with judge sitting behind parrot? (n/t) on 14:47 - Mar 13 with 432 viewschrismakin

Will Jackson not be wide with judge sitting behind parrot? (n/t) on 14:43 - Mar 13 by unstableblue

Hmm possible. But then with judge and Edwards I recjom itll be judge left. Edwards right parrot 10

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Will Jackson not be wide with judge sitting behind parrot? (n/t) on 14:52 - Mar 13 with 382 viewsBluefish

Will Jackson not be wide with judge sitting behind parrot? (n/t) on 14:47 - Mar 13 by chrismakin

Hmm possible. But then with judge and Edwards I recjom itll be judge left. Edwards right parrot 10

That's how I saw it

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Will Jackson not be wide with judge sitting behind parrot? (n/t) on 14:53 - Mar 13 with 366 viewschrismakin

Will Jackson not be wide with judge sitting behind parrot? (n/t) on 14:52 - Mar 13 by Bluefish

That's how I saw it

The positive is if Judge is back on the left it gives kenlock licence to get forward as judge opens up the space

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024