Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The "through the looking glass" news comment on Lambert nonsense 09:22 - Dec 2 with 785 viewsDyland

Brilliant, made me smile.

Has Lambert forgotten the support he got while we were relegated. We are the most patient, forgiving fans in the fooking country. There is a reason 90% of the fans are negative NOW though, and it isn't because a "youngster" hits the odd sh1te pass. Or indeed if a "senior" player does. Enough, pleeeeease.

Evans is a scandalously bad owner overseeing the ever quickening destruction of this club. Make no mistake, while Lambert stays in charge this is an exponential curve. It may flatten for a brief period if he goes, but the spectral flat line itself remains with Evans' ownership. The bar just keeps getting lower. An absolute disgrace.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2020 9:23]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

The "through the looking glass" news comment on Lambert nonsense on 09:27 - Dec 2 with 725 viewswoiii

Do the new wage restrictions come in next season? and do the affect the Championship or just L1 and L2 ?

i'm asking because I wonder if Evans would prefer to stay in L1, even if it means losing a lot of the fan base, rather than have to keep putting his hand in his pocket to keep us in the division above?
The "through the looking glass" news comment on Lambert nonsense on 09:29 - Dec 2 with 706 viewsMrTown

The best fans in the country in 18/19

Never forget, he came in after 14 games, had 32 to try and make some impact. He won 4 games for the remainder of the season.

However, report when we were relegated stated : "And at the final whistle the Ipswich players sunk to the ground knowing their fate but the Town fans' backing was not diminished as they sung out their support for the Tractor Boys."

The following season we finished 11th in League.

We are now on a run 3 wins in 10 games (exc Crawley).

Maybe Mr Lambert the fans patience, is rightly run out, and we fans don't want to see De Ja Vu.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2020 9:32]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

The "through the looking glass" news comment on Lambert nonsense on 09:31 - Dec 2 with 695 viewsjeera

These are the kind of concise posts that need to be turned into emails and sent.

Not the page long types that won't be read, or the one-liners calling them names, regardless of how accurate they may be!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The "through the looking glass" news comment on Lambert nonsense on 09:37 - Dec 2 with 652 viewsDyland

The "through the looking glass" news comment on Lambert nonsense on 09:27 - Dec 2 by woiii

Do the new wage restrictions come in next season? and do the affect the Championship or just L1 and L2 ?

i'm asking because I wonder if Evans would prefer to stay in L1, even if it means losing a lot of the fan base, rather than have to keep putting his hand in his pocket to keep us in the division above?

Yes. Just L1 and L2. And yes, this has been commented on.

The "through the looking glass" news comment on Lambert nonsense on 09:39 - Dec 2 with 639 viewsGuthrum

The "through the looking glass" news comment on Lambert nonsense on 09:27 - Dec 2 by woiii

He'll have to put his hand in his pocket to keep us in L1 - Prem "Solidarity" and TV handouts are a fraction of those in the Champ; attendances and ticket prices are lower, too, with much less chance of lucrative televised matches.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Blub, SUQ, etc, etc. (n/t) on 09:42 - Dec 2 with 617 viewsBloots

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

The "through the looking glass" news comment on Lambert nonsense on 09:52 - Dec 2 with 579 viewsDyland

The "through the looking glass" news comment on Lambert nonsense on 09:31 - Dec 2 by jeera

These are the kind of concise posts that need to be turned into emails and sent.

Not the page long types that won't be read, or the one-liners calling them names, regardless of how accurate they may be!

I've been sending similar. Needs to be sent to MEG innit.

The "through the looking glass" news comment on Lambert nonsense on 10:01 - Dec 2 with 539 viewswoiii

The "through the looking glass" news comment on Lambert nonsense on 09:37 - Dec 2 by Dyland

Yes. Just L1 and L2. And yes, this has been commented on.

Thanks for confirming.
Login to get fewer ads

The "through the looking glass" news comment on Lambert nonsense on 10:08 - Dec 2 with 518 viewsCoco

Indeed. Please forward on to Stu Watson to add to his armoury.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

The "through the looking glass" news comment on Lambert nonsense on 10:30 - Dec 2 with 483 viewsDyland

The "through the looking glass" news comment on Lambert nonsense on 10:08 - Dec 2 by Coco

Indeed. Please forward on to Stu Watson to add to his armoury.

Are the EADT getting a campaign going?

These comments need to be sent to MEG as well.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024