Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oliver Hawkins : majority of Portsmouth fans didn't rate me 19:31 - Aug 13 with 2059 viewsMaySixth

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/football/portsmouth-fc/oli-hawkins-majority-p

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Oliver Hawkins : majority of Portsmouth fans didn't rate me on 07:09 - Aug 14 with 1678 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Oliver Hawkins : majority of Portsmouth fans didn't rate me on 07:27 - Aug 14 with 1628 viewspointofblue

Another Naylor then; started off a striker but converted to a centre half. Would help to cover two positions in one go.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Oliver Hawkins : majority of Portsmouth fans didn't rate me on 08:26 - Aug 14 with 1520 viewsITFC_Forever

‘I suppose supporters want skilful players who score bags of goals....’

Er, yes. Yes we do.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Oliver Hawkins : majority of Portsmouth fans didn't rate me on 09:32 - Aug 14 with 1407 viewsArnieM

Oliver Hawkins : majority of Portsmouth fans didn't rate me on 08:26 - Aug 14 by ITFC_Forever

‘I suppose supporters want skilful players who score bags of goals....’

Er, yes. Yes we do.

.... except they’d be playing for a PL side and not a money strapped League One Club !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Oliver Hawkins : majority of Portsmouth fans didn't rate me on 09:44 - Aug 14 with 1382 viewsCoco

Oliver Hawkins : majority of Portsmouth fans didn't rate me on 09:32 - Aug 14 by ArnieM

.... except they’d be playing for a PL side and not a money strapped League One Club !

Not strictly true.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Oliver Hawkins : majority of Portsmouth fans didn't rate me on 09:47 - Aug 14 with 1373 viewsLibero

Oliver Hawkins : majority of Portsmouth fans didn't rate me on 09:44 - Aug 14 by Coco

Not strictly true.

Go on...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024