Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Panic over everyone, the Communities Secretary has cleared everything up: 13:37 - May 10 with 597 viewsThisIsMyUsername

"Stay alert will mean stay alert by staying home as much as possible, but stay alert when you do go out by maintaining social distancing, washing your hands, respecting others in the workplace and the other settings that you'll go to."

@veterans_project on Instagram. Please follow the page.
Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Panic over everyone, the Communities Secretary has cleared everything up: on 13:39 - May 10 with 576 viewsHerbivore

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Panic over everyone, the Communities Secretary has cleared everything up: on 13:39 - May 10 with 577 viewsDubtractor

SO literally no sodding different to the guidance under the previous slogan?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Panic over everyone, the Communities Secretary has cleared everything up: on 13:52 - May 10 with 526 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Panic over everyone, the Communities Secretary has cleared everything up: on 13:39 - May 10 by Dubtractor

You've just got to stay alert when you decide to go out to the places that you want to go to, and don't forget to respect people in the workplace.

How could it be any clearer now?

@veterans_project on Instagram. Please follow the page.
Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Panic over everyone, the Communities Secretary has cleared everything up: on 15:39 - May 10 with 454 viewsSwansea_Blue

Panic over everyone, the Communities Secretary has cleared everything up: on 13:39 - May 10 by Dubtractor

Unless you're in the Isle of Wight, which is different. Apart from when it's not.

All crystal clear.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024